• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overdue library books

Years
    I once had a book that was about a month overdue from my local public library. It was mainly because I kept forgetting to return it rather than not wanting to that I racked up the fine. Luckily, it only cost me $2.50, which I had in loose change in my wallet.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The one time I had an overdue library book was when I was about 7-years-old. I was so scared of being caught that I threw the book in the rubbish and acted so unusual for the rest of the day. The library closed down a few months later, so I felt relieved when they didn't come to my house asking for a bill for God knows how much!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I have had a few overdue library books, but my school doesn't charge anything. XD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Last time I checked, I owed the national library about $100, after all, everyday of each overdued book, it will add about 10 cents everyday. The $100 was like 2 years ago. It was over dued for at least 5 years now, I returned the book but haven't paid the fine and its still increasing day by day, scary!

Back