• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P0kemon I-DUNNO (team needded )

do you like the starters in the game

• no thhey suck

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • yea keepem

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Hello you probably have not heard of me before at all but I really idolize all the cool hackers.which is why i also wanna make a cool hack!! I really find mapping boring so if u have spare time and also scripting. also im not going for somthing too ambitious..

hack of Fire Red

Story....
    Nothing yet
    P0kemon I-DUNNO  (team needded )

Features:
    starters are dratini, larvitar and bagon(comment if you want a change)
    starters are all shiny
    starters evolve lvl 16 and then 36 with new moves
    get shiny pokemon in event throughout the game in events
    new region and remake of johto
    new tiles and sprites
    new events
    new moves (only like20 if possible)
    a couple of sinnoh pokemon (ledgendaries too)
    3 or 4 new pokemon
    can catch all 12 starters in game
    new pokemon leauge
    new gyms

SCREENIES ARE COMING TOMMORROW

WORkING ON BANNER... AND NAME FOR HACK.....AND A STORYLINE XD

Last edited:

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • I really don't know about the hack, so I cant say anything.
    So My suggestion is get a story in there, then you may get some people to join your team.

Ramengan

16-foot Poliwag
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I think finding a name and story take major priority here. Not too many people are going to join in if they don't know what their goals will be.

As for the features, some are great, some don't look so good. I'm not sure how dragon starters will blow over, but they'll probably need some stat adjustments to make them more "starter-like", as well as changing not only the levels they evolve at, but the experience curves they're set on, unless you want the player to have a really hard time levelling their starter up.

Too many shinies might ruin the concept, so don't overdo that. Will the new moves be 4th Gen moves, or completely new ones altogether? Both sound interesting, as do Sinnoh and new pokes. Work with the concepts a bit more and re-present this, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of support.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • how about calling it pokemon dragon's destiny because the starters are pretty much dragon except lavitar but i like him lol

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hmmmmm............A Hack Without A Story Line And A Name Thats Amusing,

A Hack Without A Story Line Or Name Thats Amusing

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    How does the starters' triangle work? Two dragons and a rock Pokemon? The dragons are super effective AGAINST EACH OTHER and, well, the Rock Pokemon will be super-effective against both dragons in their fully evolved forms! I would reconsider the starters, either go for the usual Fire - Water - Grass, or maybe a Psychic - Fighting - Dark triangle as well, because that also works, and I've always wanted a change from the boring usual (but only if the triangle actually WORKS!)

Also, I agree with pretty much everyone else, the storyline is one of the main reasons I decide to work on a hack. I support the motion of moving forward the evolution for the current starters (hopefully they will change?) as I remember the last time I played Fire Red, it took me AGES to evolve my Larvitar and Dratini to Tyranitar and Dragonite, because I'd traded my exp. share away >_< and then I couldn't be bothered to play on because I had just got so BORED of it.

Back