• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pachirisu & Sandshrew HA Female please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Hello

I am rather new to this forum so I thought I would give this a shot, I don't have many pokemon to trade but I thought I would ask. I would like a Pachirisu female with its Hidden Ability and a female Sandshrew with San Rush if possible.

Thanks again

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello

I am rather new to this forum so I thought I would give this a shot, I don't have many pokemon to trade but I thought I would ask. I would like a Pachirisu female with its Hidden Ability and a female Sandshrew with San Rush if possible.

Thanks again

I have a female pachirisu I just caught if you'd like it?

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    I have a female pachirisu I just caught if you'd like it?

If it has its hidden ability Volt Absorb I would. That is the only reason I am interested in Pachirisu haha it would go well with my mates pokemon in doubles :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If it has its hidden ability Volt Absorb I would. That is the only reason I am interested in Pachirisu haha it would go well with my mates pokemon in doubles :)

Yes it has volt asorb, give me a few as I am trying to find a sandshrew for you.

EDIT: Just found the sandshrew for you as well.

Last edited:

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Yes it has volt asorb, give me a few as I am trying to find a sandshrew for you.

EDIT: Just found the sandshrew for you as well.

I don't really have anything amazing to trade as long as your happy with it your going to be my no.1 haha

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Mine is 4141-4641-1542 should be named ferret and player name in pokemon Saber

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Not to double post but thanks ever so much this community is so lovely :) thanks again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back