• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Paint & Describe

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Paint & Describe

What's this?

The game is simple. Players are divided into two groups—Painters and Describers. The game will begin with one image that will be sent to a Describer. That description will be sent to a Painter who will then create an image (through any means, traditional drawing, MS Paint, etc). That image will be sent to a different Describer, whose description will be sent to a different Painter, and so on until the chain ends!

So, for example, from a previous Get-Together...
    Spoiler:

Check here for a completed game!

Sounds simple, right?
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

How to play?

• To join, simply post here saying so and whether you'd like to Paint, Describe or have no preference.
    • Because there should be the same number of Describers and Painters, those who sign up later may not be able to participate as their preferred category.
    • Once the chain starts, Describers will have 24 hours to reply with a 10 word description of the image provided by me.
    • Then the Painters will have 48 hours to reply with drawing/painting an image based off the description provided by me.

A team will get 25 points by having at least one of its members join. Once the chain starts, a successful submission from each player will give their team 10 points.

Players

Paint
    Megan
    faf
    Groc
    Chr. Draco
    Cherrim
    LeGoldenWolf

Describe
    Juno
    5qwerty
    Alex_Among_Foxes
    Tsutarja
    VisionofMilotic
    Jbsundown
    Eleanor
    Janp
    Panda280
    saniachan

Paint or Describe
    Kitty
    tenthcompanion
    Arcaneum

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll join! I pick painting. But if push comes to shove I'd do Describing, as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Joining! Think I still prefer describe, not confident in my ability to draw the crazy scenes these inevitably become lol

edit: for apricorn

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Team Apricorns and I'd prefer drawing, although either is fine. :)

Back