• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Paint & Describe

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Signs up are closed! The chain will begin soon...

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Paint & Describe

The chain has been randomized!

Janp
    LeGoldenWolf
    5qwerty
    Kitty
    saniachan
    Cherrim
    Alex_Among_Foxes
    Groc
    Tsutarja
    Chr. Draco
    Jbsundown
    faf
    Eleanor
    tenthcompanion
    VisionofMilotic
    Megan
    Panda280
    Juno

Arcaneum

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Paint & Describe

The chain has been completed!

Thank you all for joining! Up next, I'll reveal your submissions in order. It's been a crazy chain, for sure, and I can't wait to show you the whole thing.

It'll be a bit of a while until I compile the whole thing in order, but for now...here's the starting image!
    Spoiler:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Paint & Describe

Reveal

Last edited:
    Years
  • XD this is sooo funny seeing how Grings was interpreted as Team Rocket, specifically Jesse, and Jesse was thought to be a Pyroar!! Also interesting seeing how the attack gradually becomes nice pastoral scenes lol

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • It'll be a bit of a while until I compile the whole thing in order, but for now...here's the starting image!
    Spoiler:

"Things might turn grim", you say? More like it made me think the chain had already drifted too far away by the time I did my part. 😅

All in all, thank you for the good laugh. 😆

Back