• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Panda Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Panda Party
    This guy ^^

As most likely anyone on PC knows, due to reasons the snowflake of the Pokémon world (because of its uniqueness, despite Lt. Surge American politics doesn't exist in Pokémon!) is one of the rarest around in BDSP. I luckily managed to wrangle one out of the GTS for my Original Colour Magearna quest and found someone willing to trade to both of my DP remake save files. So I figure I'll return the favour, and give away Spinda to all who need some panda in their lives!

Limitations:
    • If you have both BD and SP I will give you one for each game!
    • Spinda comes in an Ultra Ball
    • I will breed with Ditto so can offer the following natures: Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Calm, Gentle, Impish, Mild, Naive, Quirky, Serious
    • I don't have a Destiny Knot so can't do anything about IVs
    • My availability is 19:00-23:00 UK Mon-Wed, Thu, Fri and more varied on weekends but never 01:00-11:00.

So yeah, if the luck of the swarm has been driving you to distraction, post below and I'll help out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back