• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PARANORMAL

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • As far as my personal experiences go, I have gained the ability to sort of sense spiritual energy with a sixth sense not tied to my other five. In order to be able to use this sense my environmnet must be in a state of total equilibrium, meaning the energies of all humans and animals nearby must be silenced, and I have to be in a state of trusted solitude; I also usually need a mental stimulant (usually music) to get me going. When I search for a specific aura a lot of times I get a scattered image I can't make out. Other times I can pinpoint where the aura is, and it either tells me where it is in the present or where it was in the past. However, whether I get anything tangible and what timeframe the signal is in is largely out of my control.

In regard to the "paranormal" in the environment around us, I'll say that we coexist with four races of humanoid aliens: the Greys, the Nordics, the Annunaki, and the Reptoids. Most people are familiar with the Greys through their appearance in various Hollywood media. The Nordics are another humanoid that grow taller as they age at a constant rate; their skin is white enough to be transparent and they have long white hair on their head. The Annunaki are hard to describe, however if you want an idea a Google Images search for "Annunaki skull" will render what their head shape is: virtually identical facial and jaw structures compared to homo sapiens, however their cranium grows really tall in the back for some odd reason. Finally we have the Reptoids, which I personally don't know very much about other than the fact that they essentially look like reptilian humanoids. There is also a tangible race of "yeti" that live under the earth in deep networks of caves, and they often feed on dead bear carcasses.

My landlady's daughter Whitney had a paranormal experience when she was about five; the two lived together in a very high class neighborhood at the foot of Cheyenne Mountain about twenty years ago. Whitney kept seeing these things she said were monsters, along the lines of "like humans, but not", which scared the daylight out of her at every turn. After doing some research, Melodie (her mother) discovered that their neighborhood was built on top of an 1800s leper colony.

About six years ago my mother was browsing old folks homes in North Carolina with her mother. They came upon this one old folks home and walked into the reception office coincidentally without a sound. The secretary was bent over looking in a filing cabinet, and was startled by the two, and after standing up proceeded to make this enormous smile that defied her dimples, which made my mother and her mother incredibly uncomfortable. When my mother described the lady to me, she said she was a thin blonde with an out-of-the-ordinary receding hairline and a jaw pointy to the point of unnaturality. All three of them were in a mode to get out of there as quickly as possible, and after leaving, my grandmother (being a devout Christian) was convinced that the woman was possessed by a demon, and my mother had a feeling she was an alien (hmm).

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    I believe in all that stuff for sure. Only paranormal experience I have had is in my house, thought I heard someone come inside and walk around downstairs so I went down to look and no one was there then I heard someone running up my stairs so I thought someone was inside so I too ran to the steps and then up them and searched every room and every closet, finding nobody. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the time I was alone as home in my room on my bed watching TV loud and watched my door every now and again, LOL!

Sylvitar

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I too had several paranormal experiences.

1. The night my mother passed away, I had a dream in which she hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright.

2. This one happened a few years ago. I had 2 baseball bats in my room, both leaning against the wall. One night I woke up after hearing a noise. I found my 2 bats laying on the ground, meaning yhey fell. This is practically impossible, since they were leaning against the wall in a way they're unabl to fall without help of something.

3. Around the same time as my previous story, I was standing in my room and yelled 'Goodnight' to the other room at the end of the hallway. I heard a 'sleep tight' coming from just near me, but there was no one around me. I was pretty sure it was my aunt saying it, since it was a female voice, and there was no other female.on that floor. Kinda creeped me out.

4. Also a couple of years ago, my friend had told me at school he saw a ghost in his house the other night. He was at home wiyh only his little brother. While he was looking out the window, he saw in the reflection of the glass (it was dark outside and light inside) two pair of legs walking across the room. So he called his brother and he saw it as well. Then my frind was trying to film it while his bsibling was crying outof fear. But unfortunately (I think), he did not capture the ghost.
    I decided to come over to his house while we were alone, I hoped to see the legs as well. (But this time, it was light outside). I did not see the legs,.but a couple of strange happened instead.
    -he had toured me around the house, since it was my first time there. When we arrived in the bathroom, we noticed the shower curtain was closed, but that was pretty normal. When we came back upstairs after a while, I saw the curtains where opened now.
    - We entered the basement and heard a creaking sound. We immidiatly ran upstairs.
    - We tried to open all the doors and check if any of those doors would shut. There was one door making a sound. That same door slammed shut the night my friend saw the legs.

And yes, I do believe in aliens. I also believe they're on our planet. I also believe aliens are the cause of the fast evolution of mankind. (sorry for the religious peepz out here!)
    Numerous UGO sightings have been reported. I.e. the Phoenix V-shaped UFO. I think I have witnessed a UFO once, but that could have veen something else.
    If you search for 'UFO in Zeewolde you get pretty weird footage.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • A couple of new things have started happening, I actually think there's something following either me or my mother. I was at her house alone on the second floor sitting on PC earlier today when I heard a scraping on the wall and the sound of footsteps and the wood creaking coming up the stairs to my room and then I heard it stop right outside of my door and a faint knock and then nothing. I obviously didn't check if there was anything out there because I'm not about to do that.

My mom, her fiance, his three sons and his daughter have all claimed that at the same exact time every morning, 3:38 A.M. there is always a cabinet door in the kitchen that slams shut. The kids are all fast asleep and their room is right next to the kitchen. The last time I stayed the night I also heard this and did rush down the stairs to see if I could hear or see anyone and there was a giggling right behind me and then the sound of feet running up the stairs again.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've never had a paranormal experience.

I'm very much a skeptic, but fairly open-minded. Like if I see or experience something that I absolutely cannot explain at all, and would prove beyond repute that ghosts/the paranormal exist i'd be willing to accept their existence.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    Never, but I know a family friend who did, and he's pretty made me from a sceptic to sitting on the fence.

Back