• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

you don't look how i imagined whatsoever

WELL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT SIR

lol this hand me down mirror has great stickers

Spoiler:
    PC: Behind the Screens

Drunk selfie is drunk.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Haha, not sure if I showed my face a lot when I was more active on PC - but hey lets give this a go:

Holyyyyyy!! You have some really pretty features! Love your lips!

Got a haircut:
    Spoiler:

And because this is not complete until I post more foodie-stuff..
    I present to you: homemade healthy mars bars. TWO full bars (which is the same size as a twin-pack of mars) have half the sugar of ONE mars bar. Not to mention that the sugar only comes from natural sources (dates and honey.)
    :P
    Spoiler:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Holyyyyyy!! You have some really pretty features! Love your lips!

Got a haircut:
    Spoiler:

And because this is not complete until I post more foodie-stuff..
    I present to you: homemade healthy mars bars. TWO full bars (which is the same size as a twin-pack of mars) have half the sugar of ONE mars bar. Not to mention that the sugar only comes from natural sources (dates and honey.)
    :P
    Spoiler:

Incredible face. I could write a book about it.
    Those homemade Mars Bars look sexy. I'd literally devour them.

So many cute people on here!

I really felt like putting on make up because I haven't really left the house much lately. I'm still gonna spend all day in front of my computer but at least I'm feeling pretty
    also it seems I'm so pale I just disappear in sunlight

Spoiler:

Very good face. Your parents must be proud. And there's nothing wrong with disappearing in the sunlight.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Where is your selfie Crizzle? I wanna know what you look like now.

No can do. The only thing I'm doing on this thread is complementing females. My hack has some people pretty angry at me. I really need to keep my anonymity, lol. Some call it cowardly, other say it's being smart. I think it's cowardly but it is what is. Sorry, bro.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • No can do. The only thing I'm doing on this thread is complementing females. My hack has some people pretty angry at me. I really need to keep my anonymity, lol. Some call it cowardly, other say it's being smart. I think it's cowardly but it is what is. Sorry, bro.
    I speak for the entire (hot) male population when I say we feel ignored </3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back