• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Plushie selfie with Yuki, Madoka and Takuma! :D

Spoiler:

For those that aren't familiar... Takuma has blond hair, Yuki has bunny headphones and Madoka is in pink.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • So here are some selfies that I think make me look handsome and I use to attract hot daddies - er, future husbands so I can finally spend this dowry on something other than liquor - uh, dates.

This is me with my glasses, and what I usually look like. My hair is a bit longer right now, though.

And this is my most common one, I call it my "twink" angle.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • So here are some selfies that I think make me look handsome and I use to attract hot daddies - er, future husbands so I can finally spend this dowry on something other than liquor - uh, dates.

This is me with my glasses, and what I usually look like. My hair is a bit longer right now, though.

And this is my most common one, I call it my "twink" angle.

oh my god marry me a pair isnt enough

Last edited by a moderator:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I don't understand the trend lately to look androgynous.. but I do agree that a well fitting suit looks great on anyone. If anything, I'd say get a suit ;3

I have no idea if you can pull off a boyish look because I can only see like 20% of your face, and your body is hidden by an oversized tee. I guess what's more important is what do you feel comfortable and confident in, right? Go for it if it's the look you want to get!

Years
  • I don't understand the trend lately to look androgynous.. but I do agree that a well fitting suit looks great on anyone. If anything, I'd say get a suit ;3

I have no idea if you can pull off a boyish look because I can only see like 20% of your face, and your body is hidden by an oversized tee. I guess what's more important is what do you feel comfortable and confident in, right? Go for it if it's the look you want to get!

this is like the most truthful, useful, and beautiful post ive ever read on this site. everything in it is spectacular. well done

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Very cute! I love your eyebrows! The first pic is deffo my favourite one :3 A smile deffo looks better on you than a pout, in my opinion :33 So keep smiling! I'd love to see a pic with your hair down (I spot a smidgen of pretty curls! :D..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back