• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • be sure to get back to me with a picture of you that doesn't have your eyes closed

Spoiler:

I experimented with the camera angle, very artistic ^_____^ I hope this lived up to your expectations ^____^

and with that I will not spam my face for awhile

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    *is gone for literally months*
    *comes back with a picture*
    Spoiler:

I do this every single time I come back to this site lol

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I wish I had gotten a better picture when I had just dyed my hair cause the color was really vibrant, but I'm still kinda liking this faded silvery-purple-blue mess that it is currently. xP

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm volunteering in Manila atm. The other day I went to a lantern festival and tried chicken isaw (chicken intestines). Didn't taste too bad actually!

Spoiler:

Chicken intestines as food? I probably wouldn't want to eat that, but the Philippines a quite a fun place to visit and it's home to more PC members than you think. You're still looking good though!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Chicken intestines as food? I probably wouldn't want to eat that, but the Philippines a quite a fun place to visit and it's home to more PC members than you think. You're still looking good though!

Heh, trust me, not all Filipinos are willing to eat that, too :p

I've been away for a while so I should probably tell you guys that I changed a lot.

September me:

Spoiler:

And me now:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Heh, trust me, not all Filipinos are willing to eat that, too :p

I've been away for a while so I should probably tell you guys that I changed a lot.

September me:

Spoiler:

And me now:

Spoiler:

You're adorable. :)
    What made you want to chop off all your hair though?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm leaving to hang with some friends soon, so here, have my ugly mug

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    You're adorable. :)
    What made you want to chop off all your hair though?

Aw, thank you! That's really flattering (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I don't really know, to be honest with you. I guess I thought it would look nice and I'm glad that it did!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back