• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections Voting~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'd like to change my vote to Brittany, since sawah's votes are now going to JA ^^;

Go for it Brit!!! *uggles*

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    OK i guess i can vote too.... i choose: LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 LittleFascistPanties16 hehe

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    ReploidZero798 said:
    I know I voted differently before, But I have to go with the Penguin Regime!
    GO PENGUINS!!! JA gets my vote
    Go Penguins!!
    *looks at time of post*
    Sorry, but you posted after the elections were over. Just by 16 mins, so your other vote counts :\

And because I can't lock the thread, I'll just post a message.

NO MORE VOTES
    THE ELECTION IS OVER!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, it's completely over now. @_@; I figured someone else would close it in my absence from the computer last night, but I guess not. XD

The election is now over. I'll start counting asap. =x*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back