• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    XD How come I don't get a Praetor or Admin helping me run? You and Anthony are both behind Scott. I want Steve and Kairi on my side XD.
    Steve gave you a vote, send him a PM and he might stick a PM in his sig (and make it longer then it done is XD). But Abby is done backingSarah. XD

Jedi_Amara said:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=16884

That's the official Penguin Party thread.

Oh, and I'm in the middle of updating my campaign site again XD
    Last I heard Alyssa is not letting clubs about the PC Presidential stuff.

LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    I haven't been here to post for the last couple days. I got a call from my parents, it's like a family crisis, anyways, PCP is the last thing on my mind now, and I probably won't be home for the another week, so don't expect me to be here campaigning.

I'm leaving on a flight to Boston tomorow.
    Sorry to hear that Brittany, I hope the family crisis will get on soon.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Uh huh, I saw someone else do a club though so I just figured start one and leave it until she locks it XD.

I hate it when all the admins side against me... I'm going to try and get all the other admins on my side XD. But most of them I don't know at all...

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Steve gave you a vote, send him a PM and he might stick a PM in his sig (and make it longer then it done is XD). But Abby is done backingSarah. XD

Last I heard Alyssa is not letting clubs about the PC Presidential stuff.

Sorry to hear that Brittany, I hope the family crisis will get on soon.

actually, there was an announcement that you could make clubs for elections

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *whispers to Blissey Trainer*

Psst, if you don't make the top ten, can you ask your supporters to give me your votes? And I'll give you a place in cabinet if I win... *winks*

(that goes for everyone else too... you can get a place in Parliament if I win...)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Nice try JA, but no cigar. Blissey is already pulling for me if she doesn't make the top ten. :P And her supports aswell! :P:P
    Blissey is a boy ^_^; so when r the "who makes it to the top 10 ova?"

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    well... ill tell em to vote for... me! well at least if i dont make it, and when the next elections come around (when?) but if i dont then ill tell em to vote for *whispers* okay, i said it. did you hear it? well im not reapetin myself XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back