• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Skype Chat~ [read first post for access info]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Added the both of you. :) Twigster might get you two into the room in case I'm not around. (you know, timezones.)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sounds fun!,
    Username: daniehej

All right! I've added anyone that beeped right here. Remember that you'll need to accept the contact request before I'm able to add you guys to the group chat. It's a good idea to send contact requests to everyone involved in the chat, by the way :)

(I'm the chatroom creator.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'll go ahead and add in the participants as well. As always, if I'm asleep during the time you want to be added, it's always best to add Twiggy into your skype thing so you can be added quicker. :)

It's dead atm but let me go ahead and wake up the chat with a song.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    So I got a new skype today. I swear this isn't the ONLY reason I did.

I just hated my old one and stuff, and I feel far more comfortable sharing this one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Okay, added the ones that I don't have on mine. Feel free to pester me if I STILL haven't added. lol

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Added everyone that wanted in.

I'm thinking of culling the list of chat participants about every Sunday night from now on. Take the chat, look for activity in the last four days, and remove anyone that didn't talk and didn't sign up recently. Does that sound good?

Back