• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Tourney (read)

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
Years
  • Ok so I have heard the rumour that PC tournys usually fail but i havent seen any attempts (other than asianmangs failed attempt a long time ago) since I got here so i decided to try and see how it goes. Please join if you are a Netbattler, lets show 'em what PC can do...

Standard OU Tournament

Rules:
    - This is an OU tournament, all pokemon other than ubers (Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Latias/Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, and all forms of Deoxys) are permitted in this tournament.
    - Hax items such as Quick claw, Scope lens, Lax incense etc. are not permitted
    - Evasion/Accuracy moves such as Double Team, Minimize, Sand attack are not permitted
    - No two of the same pokemon are permitted
    - Clauses= Battle Timeout, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self-KO Clause, PP ups if both players wish so
    - Both players MUST know the battle will count in the tourny and who they are battling, no making a random name and pwning your oponnent and then posting it as legit. (lol thanks kataphraktoi)

When joining for the tournament please state your Netbattle name and the IP's that your opponent can find you. Also state your time zone. Please Please PLEASE feel free to PM your opponent on where and when to find you.

Example
    NB name: Frost10210
    Time zone: GMT -5
    IP's: Dark Tournament but Smogon for this tournament just to make it easier

All Netbattlers are welcome to join!!! Hope this works (*fingers crossed*)

Join List:
    1. bored
    2. Smarties-kun
    3. Androman
    4. kataphraktoi

Last edited:

b0r3d

blah
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2006
    someone has to join....

NB name: bored
    time: gmt-5
    ip:nb.smogon.net im sure everyone knows this though :/

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Not that I'd have any chance of winning, but I'll join anyway:

NB name: Smarties-kun
    time: gmt+02 (took me forever to find out how many hours I'm ahead of the gmt time x_x)
    IP: nb.smogon.net

I better go make my team if I can even think of winning this tournament *runs off to try out different Pokémon, movesets and EVs*

Last edited:

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • NB name: tin man
    Time zone: i don't know but i live in Holland
    IP's: nb.smogon.net

entering after i heard this from smartie-kun

Kataphraktoi

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    i dont play OU much but k.
    you should add a clause wherein both players MUST know the battle will count in the tourny and who they are battling, no making a random name and pwning your oponnent and then posting it as legit.

NB:Mr WhereItsAt or any of the names in my sig
    Timezone=gmt-5
    I play on smogon.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
  • I updated it, although im kind of sad at the little ppl enterring. Obviously there arent many Nbers here... I need at least 16 ppl to make a good tourny so we need ppl fast or else this idea was a bust... But as Mullet or Husk or someone once said, we have alliances elsewhere-_-"
    K i had to give it a shot and i did and its out of my system.... k

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • ice_blade said:
    I updated it, although im kind of sad at the little ppl enterring. Obviously there arent many Nbers here... I need at least 16 ppl to make a good tourny so we need ppl fast or else this idea was a bust... But as Mullet or Husk or someone once said, we have alliances elsewhere-_-"
    K i had to give it a shot and i did and its out of my system.... k

Husk and I are obviously the best memebers of this fourm.

Get more people and I may join.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
  • Mullet said:
    Well I ment if it gets more people I didn't expect you to go out and find people.

It might die though.

Meh its a bust... I'll just wait till PR starts the new season.
    Sorry ppl who joined and thanks for joining too...

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
  • yeah same goes for my computer, and the other one is in constant use

but i can try that one, and see if i can get on there instead

.. i just found that my normal computer , netbattle works again so can i join?

my netbattle name is whirlwind, and i only go to smogon

Last edited:
    Back