• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC XVI Arcade [FINISHED!]

impulse~

tetris:
    Spoiler:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Spoiler:

Should I stop or continue, this is pretty much sort of an unlimited game for me.

Edit: final highscore i guess. ending all those lives would need hours.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    How do you guys do that? Today I discovered that I am brutally lousy at arcade games, ahaha. Thank goodness for Chr. Draco?the scoreboard is otherwise riddled with Team Lele. >:(

Anyway, somehow got more than 100,000 on Tetris after a dozen tries. Keeping in mind that it's technically my first time playing!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I know it's crazy, but decided to continue my play attempting to end those lives, and ended up playing and playing, after some time on the "bakery" level it becomes so slow motion that it would mostly kill you, I decided to call it the baywatch level, and the bonus score is "over 9000" after the 90 level, and appears that it goes over 10000 bonus after level 95.

Spoiler:

well, since i'm near level 100 I'll try to see if it's possible.

Edit: looks like it's possible to reach over 100, the game is too small to be able to show the last cero for the number and it's just goes higher and higher. I will leave it as it is, wanted to reach 100, and did it, so final score is the one on the picture. Sorry for the troubles in having to update my score. I'll try not to go overkill next time. lol.

Spoiler:

How do you guys do that? Today I discovered that I am brutally lousy at arcade games, ahaha. Thank goodness for Chr. Draco?the scoreboard is otherwise riddled with Team Lele. >:(

Anyway, somehow got more than 100,000 on Tetris after a dozen tries. Keeping in mind that it's technically my first time playing!
    Spoiler:

Believe me, took me lots of patience and some anger point moments (pun intended) from time to time, also lots of practice. Congrats on 100,000 on Tetris, i don't think I can make that high in that game, or the other games in PC get together.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ack, I'm actually not sure how impulse managed this, but at least I'm setting the bar higher for second. :/

Spoiler:

EDIT: So I'll just claim first place on a game that didn't have its bar set high.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Decided to play just Tetris because the other games require flash and Tokyodrift haven't answered my question about allowing MAME ROMs.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back