• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: PLAYOFFS [Semifinals]

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • We have finally made it to the PCL Playoffs! The top 3 clans have made it here for a chance to win the PCL Championship!

The first part of the Playoff features a clan war between the 2nd and 3rd highest ranking clans, which Team Orb and Ghosts of Perdition. Whichever clan reaches 3 (or more) wins will advance to the Finals against the top-seeded clan, The Draconian Empire, who has earned a bye until then. Each of the clan wars will be 5v5 instead of 6v6 to eliminate the possibility for ties (and also because 2 of the 3 clans have an inactive member anyway).

Otherwise, the same rules that governed the weekly clan wars apply here and will apply for the Finals as well. May the best clan win!

The deadline for this clan war is Thursday, July 30th at 11:59 EST. We really don't want to have to have any activity decisions for the Playoffs. Get your match done.

PCL Championships: PLAYOFFS [Semifinals]
    vs.
    PCL Championships: PLAYOFFS [Semifinals]

(2) Team Orb vs. (3) Ghosts of Perdition
    Chase vs. Anti
    Christos vs. static
    oocyst vs. Dedenne1
    R.F. vs. 2Fruit
    Salvation vs. Nolafus​

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Anti and I will do ours later in the week if needed but good luck to everyone this round! It's been really fun so far :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    How far off was Black Magic from making it into the play-offs btw?

Sirfetch’d

How far off was Black Magic from making it into the play-offs btw?

Depends on how week 7 officially finishes tomorrow but you guys were behind one point when the week started and then Anti's clan locked it up with the 3 wins.

Reactions: Nah

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Oocyst was contacted and then contacted again although he hasnt been on since the 25th but hoping we can battle before thursday

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • nolafus got subbed out b/c he is on vacation. yoshikko has taken his place for this round.

(and, just for the sake of transparency, she will be getting an activity win if the match is not completed. the relevant vm convo is not very promising, and i already discussed this with chase. hnnng.)

nevertheless, i will be doing my match with chase sometime tomorrow probably.

Sirfetch’d

was a really fun game! I got outplayed a bit and that berry caught me off guard haha. Gl to GoP in the finals!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'm not sure if Thoughts ever showed up, but Ghosts of Perdition won either 3-2 (if they played and Thoughts won) or 4-1 (if not) to advance to the Finals.

Congratulations to Team Orb on an excellent run and third place! You guys were tough opponents in both clan wars.

I'll be posting the Finals in a moment.

Back