• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Secret Santa!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• ✼ PC Secret Santa! ✼

PC's Secret Santa!

Art by ちびぴっと on Pixiv

Merry Christmas, my delightful lil' alligators! Welcome to the ever-loving 25 Days of PokeCommunity, Secret Santa Event of 2015! "BUT SHAWN! WHAT IS SECRET SANTA?!" you may ask? Well, first of all, to say that you're interested in this event, post here saying you're joining in!

You'll receive someone to make a present for, then around Christmas you give it to them! Furthermore, the present can be anything! Poems, drawings, gfx art, or whatever you'll create for them! This all has to come from the heart, so, I implore you to do your very best on making a gift on what you'll think will make the person happy. <3

Most importantly, you can't tell them that you're their Secret Santa until you do the present though! After all, you'll be a secret santa! <3

✼ D e a d l i n e s ✼

Soooo, you'll be able to sign up at anytime between December 6th and December 12th, but on December 13th, you'll start receiving a fellow PC Member for you to make a gift for! The time for everyone to open their presents is, of course, Christmas Day (December 25th)!

✼ P a r t i c i p a n t s ✼

- Sukyandaru
    - Zandra_Rayne
    - Achromatic
    - Ash
    - Wizardman11
    - Mawa
    - zappyspiker
    - Cheshire Cat
    - Zach
    - Sopheria
    - Milotic
    - A Moon Gust
    - Noa-tan
    - zoroarkrules25
    - Zanark Avalonic
    - desinishon
    - GiovanniViridian
    - Nagi
    - Deracine
    - BadSheep
    - Altairis
    - Davepetasprite^2
    - Expansing01
    - rpryor03
    - kid
    - Laguna
    - Archy

Last edited:

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    in to make another friend or two :D time to think of something to make since i do not know how to art...

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I'll join in. It will probably be easiest to make a gift once we know who we are making the gift for. It will help me get back into drawing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll join! It'll help motivate me into art again haaaa ♥

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I want to join, but how can we give them the gift if we can't tell that we are the santa??

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Woo Secret Santa! Sign me up! Always kinda scary not knowing what to get people especially if you don't know them, but hey that's also fun right?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll join, I have no ways to make art, but I hope and will try to be able to do something for someone on here!

Years
  • I'm in! I'll do gfx for the person 'u'

Also can we state our interests to give them an idea? I'd like anything related to Crowley Eusford from Owari no Seraph :3

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i have zero aptitude for art or poetry, but i'd still really like to join. i do have an idea of my own, but i worry it wouldn't be appreciated as much? hehe

but... sign me up, anyway o/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I was kind of hoping this would come up. I think I'll join in as well. ^w^ I'm not sure what I can do though, but I'll think of something I guess. :D To anyone who gets me: Most of my focus lately has been on Elsa, but you can also go for Loki or something. ^w^ I also like visual kei/j-rock, and my favorite people are Takeru from SuG, Tsuzuku from Mejibray, Jui from Gotcharocka and HITT (if you search him, you won't find much. D:).

Last edited:
    Back