• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCXVI Movie Night [FINISHED!]

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    PCXVI Movie Night
    Get-Together 2018

Intro
    Hosted by tokyodrift
    It's that time again! Time for us to gather as a community and watch some awesome Pok?mon movies and just chill and chat with each other. So grab your popcorn and watch with us! This year we will be showing four movies in total. We'll be live-streaming Pok?mon 2000, The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, last but not certainly not least, Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Go to the Stream

We'll be using Rabb.it as our streaming service of choice. The room will be private, but you can get in by clicking "Send" and it will let me know that you are trying to join, so don't freak out when it tells you the room is private. I will let you in :P. Oh, and if you don't want to sit at your computer to watch, feel free to use the Rabb.it mobile app!

Films

A little bit of a change to the showings here, Pok?mon 2000 and The Rise of Darkrai will be shown on Friday, July 27th, 2018 (27/07/2018). As for Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arceus and the Jewel of Life, these two will be shown on Sunday, July 30th, 2018 (30/07/2018).

Showtimes
    The movies will be playing starting on Friday, July 27th, 2018 (27/07/2018) and Sunday, July 30th, 2018 (30/07/2018).

*Oceania screening is request only.

Participate in at least one screening

Either use you PC username as your name, or post your Rabb.it name here if it's different.
    A Rabb.it account is required to watch or use the chatroom, but signup is quick and easy. You can even connect a Google/Facebook account if you'd like and just change your name via Rabb.it.

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I am not so sure about the schedule though. Are they showing all 4 in one day or each day will have a different movie?

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I am not so sure about the schedule though. Are they showing all 4 in one day or each day will have a different movie?

Schedules are the same as last year so not much has changed. The movies were originally planned to be shown all in one day. The movies are in a playlist and will play one after another. You don't have to stay for all of them though. Though I wouldn't be opposed to showing Pokemon 2000 and The Rise of Darkrai on Friday. And the other two on Sunday if that seems better for more people. Because sitting through roughly 5 hours of movies can get a bit.... tedious.

EDIT: Changed the showtimes so it's not so many movies at once. Pokemon 2000 and the Rise of Darkrai will be shown on Friday. And the following two will be shown on Sunday.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Schedules are the same as last year so not much has changed. The movies were originally planned to be shown all in one day. The movies are in a playlist and will play one after another. You don't have to stay for all of them though. Though I wouldn't be opposed to showing Pokemon 2000 and The Rise of Darkrai on Friday. And the other two on Sunday if that seems better for more people. Because sitting through roughly 5 hours of movies can get a bit.... tedious.

EDIT: Changed the showtimes so it's not so many movies at once. Pokemon 2000 and the Rise of Darkrai will be shown on Friday. And the following two will be shown on Sunday.
    do I have to have the app? cuz I use Amazon, and it's not available for amazon

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    do I have to have the app? cuz I use Amazon, and it's not available for amazon

If you have an Android or Apple device if you go into your App Store, you can download the Rabb.it app. As an alternative, you can use your web browser if you have a computer.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • If you have an Android or Apple device if you go into your App Store, you can download the Rabb.it app. As an alternative, you can use your web browser if you have a computer.
    Ok. I won't be able to participate, I don't have a computer Apple or Android device.:-\

Years
    • Online now
    I'll probably join one of these

It's been years since I've seen the anime show, and I think I've only seen 1 movie.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • sounds pretty fun, I'll probably hop into one or two of the streams in the next couple days. I haven't watched any of the movies in forever, so this will be a total nostalgia fest.

Years
  • I may have dinner at the time 7 PM CDT runs around, but I think I'll be able to catch the second movie playing the same night.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Come join! The Europe showing of the two movies is starting!

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Just to clarify, the streams are not region specific. You're free to watch whatever showing you want.

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Sorry for the delay, the first showing of the last two movies has started!

Back