• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: People Can't See My Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I just got a complaint that some people are unable to see my pictures. I've been told they go to different computers and still can't see it. However, many people can see my pictures and I only use the PokéCommunity server to upload pictures. . Here's a screenshot Misty had given me:

Spoiler:

He is unable to see my pictures at all (including my sig pic), both of which were uploaded to PokéCommunity.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I was actually able to see the picture in that post. I recall viewing it not to long ago.

It may have something to do with the recipient's computer.
    They could have a virus or something preventing them from seeing it.
    I'm not really sure.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Yeah, some viruses block certain websites from being activated. That means pictures hosted by those sites will not work on that person's computer.

I can see your image just fine.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I know what it is.. you're using the album provided in your PC account.. some usergroups (especially un-reg'd or not logged in) can not see the pics in albums.
    If it's a problem for you and your posts, use the attachment feature or host them on a 3rd party site (tinypic, imageshack or similar) and link to them using the img tags.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh. Okay, I can do that (if I can be bothered for the very few people that can't see my images on occasion). You can close this as you see fit, then. ^^ Thanks. =]​

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    yup thats what it was.. I have 'tested' it and works properly for logged in users, but not for guests or those that are logged out.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back