• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] PET

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    can someone please post a link to where I can find the PET tool? I've tried using A-trainer but my security program refuses to believe it's not a Trojan -.- I've tried looking for a PET download and after an hour I can't find it....maybe it'd just my bad luck lol

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Just turn off your security program and try again. When it's downloaded, just turn it back on. It's not Trojan. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Just turn off your security program and try again. When it's downloaded, just turn it back on. It's not Trojan. XD
    lol I've tried turning it off and even turned off it's still "helping" by quarantining "suspicious files" -.- plus I think PET is the more preferred program when using PKSV instead of XSE for scripting

DJTiki

Years
  • Which browser are you using? I tend to get that problem with Chrome, sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Just turn off your security program and try again. When it's downloaded, just turn it back on. It's not Trojan. XD
    and the even weirder thing is I was able to download it with no problem, it let every file in it be extracted but it's not until I try to extract the actual app that it gets blocked

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • lol I've tried turning it off and even turned off it's still "helping" by quarantining "suspicious files" -.- plus I think PET is the more preferred program when using PKSV instead of XSE for scripting

What anti-virus program are you using? You can most likely add the file to a 'scan exclusion' bin if you just search around in the program's setting for a bit.
    This happened to me with several hacking programs, so I just added them to the exclusion list.

DJTiki

Years
  • and the even weirder thing is I was able to download it with no problem, it let every file in it be extracted but it's not until I try to extract the actual app that it gets blocked

If that is the problem, instead of download issues, then most-likely, your anti-virus software, does an automatic check on all its apps, to see if it is a "virus", then removes it afterwards. That or it justs prevents you from using it. You may need to disable that feature.

EDIT: Do that, or what Renegade just said :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    What anti-virus program are you using? You can most likely add the file to a 'scan exclusion' bin if you just search around in the program's setting for a bit.
    This happened to me with several hacking programs, so I just added them to the exclusion list.
    I'm using McAfee and sometimes it can be over aggressive on certain things. and I have tried to add it to the exclusion bin but (and it shames me to admit this) but I haven't found the way to add it -.-

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Uh, please don't use PET unless you really have to. There's other trainer editors. (Jambo51's, Kurapika's)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Uh, please don't use PET unless you really have to. There's other trainer editors. (Jambo51's, Kurapika's)
    I don't care which editor I use just as long as I can get the job done xD I would be fine with A-trainer if I could figure out how to exclude it from being blocked. editing trainers and figuring out how to make new script and applying to new sprites(all I know how to do is use PKSV and change existing sprites script) are the only things keeping me from making my game. as it is I know how to do everything else(albeit the very basics) but I can't seem to figure out those two things lol

Back