• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] PGE problems

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'm using PGE for the first time and as you guys can see in the picture, all the in-game scripts are in hex language. I've tried with few different roms and they were all the same. Anyone got some ideas??

Attachments

• PGE problems
      20171220_023051.jpg
      1,003.3 KB · Views: 40
    Years
    Yeah, I've had the exact same and no matter what I do and who I ask for help, no one has knew what to do. Nothing fixed it for me (yet with other tools like G3T which is ironically an "imitation", this doesn't happen whatsoever). I've even gone to the creator of PGE who refused to help.
    I'd suggest not using PGE, something about it is broken.

PGE problems
    example from me.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Yeah, I've had the exact same and no matter what I do and who I ask for help, no one has knew what to do. Nothing fixed it for me (yet with other tools like G3T which is ironically an "imitation", this doesn't happen whatsoever). I've even gone to the creator of PGE who refused to help.
    I'd suggest not using PGE, something about it is broken.

PGE problems
    example from me.
    You're broken.

Years
    I'm using PGE for the first time and as you guys can see in the picture, all the in-game scripts are in hex language. I've tried with few different roms and they were all the same. Anyone got some ideas??

I figured something out by messing around one more time with the program and computer settings.. Make sure your "language for non-unicode programs" is set to English. It seemed to have fixed my problem.

Last edited:
    Back