• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: PHP User Warning

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    I'm going through the exact same thing. I have to scroll down through a bunch of these "PHP User Warning" lines before I can actually see the forums. I thought it was a part of the April Fools thing, since that's when it started for me, but it has yet to disappear.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    So the other day for April Fools we changed some code to do the gangstaficiation and it messed up some other stuff. :( I just did a small tweak and it maaaaay have fixed it but I'll be sure to fix it later tonight.

Sorry!

Ahhh, that explains it! They're still showing up on my side, just in case.

Not complaining, btw, just letting you know since I'm experiencing it firsthand and can vouch for whether it's been fixed or not! ^^

EDIT: Aaaaaand, they're gone now! :'D
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Back