• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick My Pokes! - Pokemon Unbound

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I mentioned this on your video, but eevee is at the game corner so youll have to get it there😅
    Not a problem! Though I remember that area being fairly late into the game? I hope you don't mind waiting to see your beloved Thistle!

I uh... Think you missed one lol.

Edit: I loved the Final Flash theme during Vege's set up process lol! I'm watching the series as well, and I think it's going really well! I'd like and comment and such, but don't (and wont ever get) a Youtube account, so you'll just have to have my likes here instead. 👍
    Hahaha, glad you enjoyed it! I had to do something special for that great nickname. Thank you for the encouragement my man! Don't worry about commenting and all that jazz, I'm not trying to build a youtube channel or anything. It's great enough that we're all able to engage right here, that's really why I joined these forums.

Speaking of engaging it looks like I don't have a pokemon picked for route 3. A reminder that the pokemon to choose from are wingull bidoof slowpoke shellos cherubi dewpider buizel poliwag or surskit I'm sure this playthrough is bound to go on hiatus at times due to these hang time moments, but I promise that this is something I will finish eventually. So tell your friends to help this apparent indecisive trainer out!

Years
  • A special update for you all today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1goyc8rHlI

We caught an Electrike and aptly named him Vegeta. We also entered the first gym, but who knows if we beat it or not!!... The pokemon you all can choose from this time are wingull bidoof slowpoke shellos cherubi dewpider buizel poliwag or surskit

I just want to take a moment to thank those of you who are actually watching the videos, I checked the analytics earlier today because I was surprised how many views they are getting and it was nice to see that a couple people are following along so far, so thanks!

No worries my man, I had this bookmarked so I never even noticed it was moved the first time. Thanks for the luck! Do you mind if I ask you how to properly embed youtube videos? I can't seem to get it right no matter how much I mess with it

Nice videos! You are doing well so far!
    To put embed videos, you have to type or paste, between "(square bracket)YT(square bracket)" and "(square bracket)/YT(square bracket)", just the characters of the youtube adress who come after the "="!
    For example, that last video, type "w1goyc8rHlI" between the two "YT"! What I do personally is to just put the link in bold, then replace the "B" by "YT".

Also, for your future Ralts' name, I suggest FCG! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You could put a link to this thread in your signature, browse this site, and look for interesting topics to post in. Maybe then, more people will notice your playthrough. Just make sure to keep your posts on-topic.

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    A foggy update for you all!

This time we have our first serious attempt at the first gym, as well as come across two new places with pokemon to choose from!

for route 3 i'd go for dewpider! i love spiders, and araquanid is quite good. for the name i would go for spuder, a boss from bug fables!
    Spuder has been caught! Holy cow is all music from bug fables so good? Thanks for the pick, I'm excited to have a sticky web user!

Nice videos! You are doing well so far!
    To put embed videos, you have to type or paste, between "(square bracket)YT(square bracket)" and "(square bracket)/YT(square bracket)", just the characters of the youtube adress who come after the "="!
    For example, that last video, type "w1goyc8rHlI" between the two "YT"! What I do personally is to just put the link in bold, then replace the "B" by "YT". Also, for your future Ralts' name, I suggest FCG! ^^
    Thanks so much for the encouragement as well as the embedding help! Looks like you're going to literally be going with me on the journey pretty soon! I'll try not to let you faint too often haha

You could put a link to this thread in your signature, browse this site, and look for interesting topics to post in. Maybe then, more people will notice your playthrough. Just make sure to keep your posts on-topic.
    I put it in my signature, thanks for the good idea!

And with that we get to the choices for this time around, like I mentioned before there are actually two different areas I came across so feel free to choose one from both groups if you see pokemon you like. In the flower paradise the pokemon are Flabebe Pansage Pansear Panpour Cutiefly Combee Oricorio (all forms are there I believe) Comfey or Cherubi. Then in grim woods your choice can be Caterpie Seedot Pumpkaboo Gastly Shuppet Duskull Phantump or Weedle. Until next time, fog sucks!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've seen people pick more than one Pokemon, so can I pick another one too? If yes, then I'll choose Pansage from the Flower Paradise.

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I've seen people pick more than one Pokemon, so can I pick another one too? If yes, then I'll choose Pansage from the Flower Paradise.
    You certainly can! Oh boy our first grass type, hopefully he does as well as the zubat you picked for me!

That just leaves grim woods which again contains Caterpie Seedot Pumpkaboo Gastly Shuppet Duskull Phantump or Weedle, a potentially spooky choice for whoever decides to pick next!

Years
  • Nice video again! If you do pick more than 6 pokémon though, I sure hope there are great means to raise pokémon levels! I know how long and grinding it can be in many games!

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Thanks FCG! I will hopefully be getting even more pokemon from you guys, I don't think I would even be able to beat the game with just the ones picked so far. There is in fact an easy way to raise pokemon levels. I probably should've mentioned this in the OP but unbound has a special mode called sandbox mode which I have been playing on. In sandbox mode you're able to freely edit a pokemon's level stats and moves so they can be their very best without any training!

With that being said my journey is still stuck on waiting for a pick for grim woods. Rather than beat a dead horse by mentioning the choices again, I'll just say I look forward to the eventual pick and continuing the playthrough!

Years
  • Thanks FCG! I will hopefully be getting even more pokemon from you guys, I don't think I would even be able to beat the game with just the ones picked so far. There is in fact an easy way to raise pokemon levels. I probably should've mentioned this in the OP but unbound has a special mode called sandbox mode which I have been playing on. In sandbox mode you're able to freely edit a pokemon's level stats and moves so they can be their very best without any training!

With that being said my journey is still stuck on waiting for a pick for grim woods. Rather than beat a dead horse by mentioning the choices again, I'll just say I look forward to the eventual pick and continuing the playthrough!

Neat! And yes, do as you please!

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Thanks for reviving the thread Alex, I'll pick up a shuppet! What is GT, been a few days since I've checked in here. Also FCG do you have a battle theme? I'll try to incorporate it if you see this by the time I get around to recording again

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 'The PokeCommunity's annual Get Together! It's an event where two teams go head to head in special games to earn points for their team!' or something.
    I'm probably not the best person to ask that question lol. I personally just see it as a way to get people together to have fun.

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Been awhile friends, here's a new update on the journey

This time around I caught 3 of your picked pokemon! They were FeraligatrMaster's Pansage, Alex's Shuppet and finally FCG's Ralts. This means that the only pokes on my pick up list left are Lavender's Eevee and SteCisGreendog's Aron, we're running out of suggestions! That being said the picks for this time around are woobat slugma salandit numel geodude drilbur torkoal or magby, we have officially entered cinder volcano!

'The PokeCommunity's annual Get Together! It's an event where two teams go head to head in special games to earn points for their team!' or something.
    I'm probably not the best person to ask that question lol. I personally just see it as a way to get people together to have fun.
    I'm checking it out right now, thanks for letting me know! :)

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Drilbur it is! I see you're a mario fan as well Lavender, I love all your nickname choices so far haha

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Update time, grab some popcorn cuz it's a long one!

This time we caught Lavender's requested MontyMole and struggled for awhile against what I believe to be the first challenging battle of the run! It was a double battle against Marlon of the Shadows, which are the antagonists of the game. Your choice this time is purrloin murkrow nidoran male/female houndour lickitung venonat ditto taillow growlithe or yanma. See ya in the next one!

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Hey, newbie here! i watch your video and it's pretty fun :) ¿can i make a sugesstion for a nickname or even a pokemon?

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Update time, grab some popcorn cuz it's a long one!

This time we caught Lavender's requested MontyMole and struggled for awhile against what I believe to be the first challenging battle of the run! It was a double battle against Marlon of the Shadows, which are the antagonists of the game. Your choice this time is purrloin murkrow nidoran male/female houndour lickitung venonat ditto taillow growlithe or yanma. See ya in the next one!

here, there is my sugesstion. I think your best choice in Route 5 it's Growlithe, because it's has a good moveset and is a incredible physical attacker. I prefer you give that Growlithe the nickname of Slash

Back