• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Pictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Cleaning out my screenshot folders.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Pictures from my last round of the GT for me, thank you so much for hosting it's been super great!

Firstly: a really nice Shuppet from BG, super cute!

Pictionary

Next up: super cute Bronzor from Shooting Star!

Pictionary

Another Inky abomination: a Litwick the size of a birthday cake

Pictionary

This was probably my favourite, a super cute Weepinbell á la Dusk

Pictionary

Realistic rendition of Shooting Star being scared of my Aipom drawing as per Shooting Star

Pictionary

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Pictionary - Sessions 22 (Final) Results

Spoiler:

Arqueros got first place twice (+30)
    Guerreros got second and third place twice (+30)

Panda280, Dusk, bg and inky got participation points (+10 x 4 for Shadowed Guerreros)
    Arcaneum was there, but didn't make it through the end.

This session yielded a total of 30 points to Shackled Arqueros and 70 points to Shadowed Guerreros.
    Or it would have if there wasn't going to be a punctuation change ...

Apparently we raised a total of 1230 points across these 22 sessions which is absolutely bonkers and like, solidly a fifth of the points across all the Get Together.
    That's awesome that so many people played across these weeks and but also kinda broken, so due to concerns from the GT Staff, we'll be scaling that down (respecting the proportions for each team).

EDIT:

Under the proposed rule change the previous points would be rescinded and given out based on proportions.

Team Guerreros got 660 points of those 1230 (53.6%), so they'd end up with 90 points total at the end.
    Team Arqueros got 570 points of those 1230 (46.3%), so they'd end up with 80 points total at the end.

So, if the rule changes those will be the scores. If it doesn't, we'll just add the previous points.

That said, thread still open for screenshots, so post on and I'll tally them on Sunday

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    My final screenshots of the event.

The most cursed Aipom people drew this GT
    Spoiler:

Another cursed Inky Drawing
    Spoiler:

The one drawing I was waiting the whole GT for, thanks Panda <3
    Spoiler:

This cute little meow meow
    Spoiler:

Not shown since I couldn't get a screenshot, Inky's cursed Lotad. :c

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Pictionary - Achievements and Closure

I don't think we'll get more screenshots So it's time to close this.

We had a very big imbalance with the posting of screenshots. First place (me) posted 51 screenshots while second place (Hyzenthlay) posted only 21. Third place was Arcanenum with a more sedate 15 submissions.

So we're giving 20 points to Team Arqueros for being appreciators of art.

As for whose art showed up the most, it was a very close race! First place had 14 submitted artworks while second place had only 13 ...

Maybe I shouldn't have been so nice to the enemy but inky's cursed art was so captivating that we couldn't bear to not share his 14 pieces with the world.

It is with a (not really) heavy heart that me and my 13 pieces award Team Guerreros 20 points for being the most renowned artistes of the Pictionary event.

All in all, I'd like to thank all of you one more time for playing these past weeks!

I couldn't also not give a big shout out to gimmepie who hosted two sessions when I couldn't even when at least one of them was at an absurdly inconvenient hour for him.

If you have any feedback, feel free to send me a DM about it or just waiting until the Feedback Thread opens since I'll most likely be reading that thread anyways.

I hope you enjoyed your time at this Get Together!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back