• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Picture Telephone

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Picture Telephone

Welcome to Get Together's Official Picture Telephone, where it's similar to the game Telephone, but with art! The game will be held on Broken Picturephone (no account required, just need a room code which I will say after I host it) and I will either draw or write a sentence and the next user will either draw (if given a prompt) or describe (if given a picture).

Example round

Spoiler: A typical round will go like this
    Host: Cat is actually Batman.
    Person A:
    Picture Telephone

Person B: Cat stole Batman's mask and is wearing it.
    Person C:
    Picture Telephone

Person D: A masked cat burglar thinking about the time it stole Halloween candy.
    Person E:
    Picture Telephone

Person F: Evil kitty who is thinking about walking away from its owner with a bag.
    Person G:
    Picture Telephone

Rules

• First and foremost, anyone, regardless of art skills, is welcome to play. The more people who play the game, the merrier.
    • Do not intentionally derail any of your given prompts. It's completely fine to think differently but if you are given a prompt that says "A dolphin on a skateboard", don't draw a hippo with laser vision. It's fun to see how the end result transformed from the start but it's not fun to see it completely different because someone decided to go off-topic. Continued offenses may get the offending player banned from playing in the future.
    • Remember to follow the PokeCommunity rules!
    • This event will be hosted twice a week. See below for the schedule.

You will gain 5 points for participating in each round.

Schedule

Tuesday, July 6 at 5PM EST
    Thursday, July 8 at 12PM EST
    Wednesday, July 14 at 8PM EST
    Friday, July 16 at 11PM EST

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Picture Telephone

Welcome to Get Together's Official Picture Telephone, where it's similar to the game Telephone, but with art! The game will be held on Broken Picturephone (no account required, just need a room code which I will say after I host it) and I will either draw or write a sentence and the next user will either draw (if given a prompt) or describe (if given a picture).

Example round

Spoiler: A typical round will go like this
    Host: Cat is actually Batman.
    Person A:
    Picture Telephone

Person B: Cat stole Batman's mask and is wearing it.
    Person C:
    Picture Telephone

Person D: A masked cat burglar thinking about the time it stole Halloween candy.
    Person E:
    Picture Telephone

Person F: Evil kitty who is thinking about walking away from its owner with a bag.
    Person G:
    Picture Telephone

Rules

• First and foremost, anyone, regardless of art skills, is welcome to play. The more people who play the game, the merrier.
    • Do not intentionally derail any of your given prompts. It's completely fine to think differently but if you are given a prompt that says "A dolphin on a skateboard", don't draw a hippo with laser vision. It's fun to see how the end result transformed from the start but it's not fun to see it completely different because someone decided to go off-topic. Continued offenses may get the offending player banned from playing in the future.
    • Remember to follow the PokeCommunity rules!
    • This event will be hosted twice a week. See below for the schedule.

You will gain 5 points for participating in each round.

Schedule

Tuesday, July 6 at 5PM EST
    Thursday, July 8 at 12PM EST
    Wednesday, July 14 at 8PM EST
    Friday, July July 16 at 11PM EST

Last edited:
    Back