• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Looks good, above all. 9.5/10. The Weedle and Caterpie look like scratch sprites.
    Nope, they're not made from scratch. Just fusions. Some parts are from scratch, though.

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Can someone rate my umbreon?
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Pixel Art Lounge
    needs some serious work on its middle parts theres still some dots of gray on it and the head doesn't even look like its on the body and the tails upside-down and the legs are horrible i suggest some work on your spriting, and if you think i was mean i'm just trying to help, 3/10 good try though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Cheetah thingies. Comment or be eaten by dragons.
    What i'm already aware of:
    >A pinched point in the tail
    >The legs
    >The lack of paws (they're supposed to be like that)

And 100% scratch L'Amour (second cousin from W<3K).
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Omega Latios said:
    Whee ^^ Meet Vulcanu ^^

Pixel Art Lounge

Please Rate.

Outlines need work and so does the shading, no offence but it looks like a deformed Ditto with different colours. Make the neck and head more distinct, and the body more proportioned.

shadow909 said:
    rate please.............

Pixel Art Lounge

About as close to being impossible to see as I've ever seen in a sprite. Increase the contrast between the colours so you don't have to squint to see what the heck it is.

~Dragon~Master~ said:
    Can somebody rate my Esbreon?
    Pixel Art Lounge

Not bad, try to not mix styles when you're fusing sprites though, the head looks terribly out of place like someone broke its poor neck and stuffed it on the body. Don't forget the outlines on the head.

Dragon-Chan said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Cheetah thingies. Comment or be eaten by dragons.
    What i'm already aware of:
    >A pinched point in the tail
    >The legs
    >The lack of paws (they're supposed to be like that)

And 100% scratch L'Amour (second cousin from W<3K).
    Pixel Art Lounge

Look at some photographs of animals to get their anatomy correct, it looks like a deformed plush toy right now and not much else.

~DS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back