• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    You guys should go check out the poll in the OVP, you can vote fer your favorite style of pizza!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Oy,how much have I missed?Just got four 12 packs of pepsi.Yay for me.I hope we get pizza tonight.How's everyone else?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I think cold, very cold Pepsi tastes good. Warm soda tastes nasty...but Pizza HAS to be hot and right out of the oven to be good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Zapchu said:
    I think cold, very cold Pepsi tastes good. Warm soda tastes nasty...but Pizza HAS to be hot and right out of the oven to be good.
    I most definatly agree with you,Zap!That's exactally right.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Heyyy I saw those half size cans today! They are 100 calories each. =X They are sitting in my car at this very moment along with some water I bought. Bleh...I live in the 3rd floor of my apartments and the elevator is too far to walk to. >_<; Must...refrigerate pepsi and water!!!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I like my soda cold too. My grandma actually liked to drink it hot. She is the only person I know who is like that. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    She liked to drink it hot?How could anyone possibly drink soda hot?It's madness!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Today I had 2 slices of a very good sausage and mushroom pizza and the cheese was nice and melted. *drools*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Zapchu said:
    Today I had 2 slices of a very good sausage and mushroom pizza and the cheese was nice and melted. *drools*
    I havent had pizza in weeks!WAAHHH!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    You know what the best combo of food is? XD I had a small can of that half-size can pepsi and two slices of pizza for lunch today. Hehheh.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    You know what the best combo of food is? XD I had a small can of that half-size can pepsi and two slices of pizza for lunch today. Hehheh.
    *drools* All I've got at the moment is an apple and chocolate milk. ;_; My Pepsi supply has dried up, nuuuuu! xD;;

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Whoot, you had it fer lunch! What flavour did you get?

^_^ Pizza~ I want to have it again soon. But this time, I want stuft crust...and Pepperoni flavoured. Yep, Pizza and Pepsi = good combo.

Back