• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkmn Coloss.=Get ALL LEGENDS!!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Another breaking news!
    You can get CELEBI, MEW and MEWTWO in POKEMON COLOSSEUM!
    News reported by Kanon(=pikapika), which had already finished the entire game of Pokemon Colosseum!

Further informations:
    Pokemon Colosseum screen shots, information, movie of Celebi appearing----
    https://www.hkpokemona.com/news/colosseum/pikapika/index.htm

Forum, news reports----https://www.hkpokemona.com/cgi-bin/leoboard/topic.cgi?forum=2&topic=3&replynum=last#bottom

Special thanks: Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance ( https://www.hkpokemona.com )

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Jirachi and Deoxys are pictured at that site as well. Do you know whether they can also be obtained through Colosseum?

DaRk SiDe Of ThE pOkEmOn

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think you need the EON ticket swiped onto your Ecard machine. Then you will be transferred to the Southern Islands.
    By the way, my friend bought the Southern Island cards promo set from Japan. You can see Jirachi's happy face on his stomach, and one of his blue flags on his head in a palm tree.

:classic:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • You can't get Mew and Mewtwo. The only legends you can get are the 3 beasts, and maybe Ho-oh and Celebi.
    It was all on serebii.net, and Mew and Mewtwo are nowhere in it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    You can't get Mew and Mewtwo. The only legends you can get are the 3 beasts, and maybe Ho-oh and Celebi.
    It was all on serebii.net, and Mew and Mewtwo are nowhere in it.
    Has Pokemon Colosseum released in USA yet? NO!!
    Has Pokemon Colosseum released in Hong Kong yet? YES!!!

This is pikapika's Pokemon Colosseum diary, he won't put down things that he had not done.
    He already caught Celebi, and that means that Celebi is in Pokemon Colosseum.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Here's some ways of getting these guys: Mew=FR/LG Mewtwo= FR/LG Celibi=Colosseum(with Bonus Disk. Don't know whether Bonus Disk will come out of Japan.)

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    No because Hong Kong gets the Japanese Game and bonus disk from their importers

That guy ordered from the Pkmn Center in Japan and got the game from there

Oh and the Mew, Mewtwo, Jirachi & Deoxys thing, I think he says he hasnt seen them in it.

COnsidering 2 are gonna be in FR/LG one was a giveaway with the 6th movie and the others is to be a giveaway with the 7th I doubt they'ld be caught in this

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A buddy of mine who's a programmer is going to program all these legends onto his game and trade them to me in a couple weeks, so I'll get them, Colosseum or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll still get the game OF COURSE, but it's nice that this friend will give the legends to me.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • He did a glitch like the Mew glitch that got me these guys! I have them now. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see what he did, but I don't care any more. YES!!!!!!!!!! He also got me 5 Master Balls, some evolutionary stones and 4 Lucky Eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back