• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • this is a list of legendary's i've caughtin reign of legends

anybody care to tell me who i'm missing and where they are?
    well ya missin' Mew, Lugia (I mean that one who will evolve from Baby Lugia), Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Mesprit, Uxie, Heatran, Manaphy, Phione, Giratina and Cresselia
    And of course Angeallen
    By the way how ya make Celebi's event to work?

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    well ya missin' Mew, Lugia (I mean that one who will evolve from Baby Lugia), Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Mesprit, Uxie, Heatran, Manaphy, Phione, Giratina and Cresselia
    And of course Angeallen
    By the way how ya make Celebi's event to work?

i shoulda added that i got Lugia and Groudon long ago and i just caught mew jirachi kyogre and heatran
    and the way to get Celebi's event to work is you have to enter bug forest coming from the city of the 2nd gym

ok here's a problem

i'm having a hard time going through the caves of the lost sea to find manaphy

i found the exit leading to the waterfall where the egg got away down it so i'm lost as to what i'm to do now

Last edited:

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    no it got away down the waterfall and now i'm trying to find what to do now cuz i'm searching through all the caves but no manaphy to be found

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I just started a new game in RoL. I reached Thin Forest and saved before the Horsea event. It wasn't shiny. I kept retrying though because every female lax-natured Pokemon in Thin Forest is shiny. Something else happened. I did eventually encountered it shiny, but it wasn't female or lax-natured!! It's a male-quirky-natured shiny. Does this script have an increased chance for shinies? Or is the shiny glitch sometimes unpredictable? Even if it's none of the above, I still don't think it's a normal one-in-8000something-chance shiny.
    Speaking of shiny glitches, does RoL have any other shiny glitches besides the Thin Forest female lax-nature shiny glitch?

Wtf? I ran into a female lax-natured Pokemon in Thin Forest but it wasn't shiny!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I've figured out the Celebi problem. You don't need him/her. I caught all the Legendaries and tired of having the Celebi event not work, I decided to see if the ranger would let me in the cave and he did. It also seems Angallean(sp?) does not talk about Celebi when you talk to him at the final event.

So is that the game? No more events? Very nice hack. It was one, if not THE, longest hack I've played. Congrats on a wonderful hack. Also, what are the two cave entrances below Devon Corp. in Rentulburg(sp?)? It doesn't seem you can reach them in any way, but there is a waterfall that leads to them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    hey i talk to the legendary but it dont batlle me it run away hwn i get the 8th badge are the legendary run away will come back???

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Well, first, it took me a few reads to figure out what you're saying. Please try and fix your grammar and spelling. Second, read the first page, go to the help thread and download the Legendary Locations List. It'll tell you where to get them and when. Except I believe the Mewtwo is wrong because I had to wait until after the E4, not after 8 badges.

NatureKeeper

You're right... I've never noticed that Angeallen doesn't speak 'bout Celebi...
    But that still means that Celebi's event isn't working...

Brii.. (CELEBI) is in her little BUG FOREST after you finish the final SHADOW LUGIA event in VERMILLION CUTY ;).

I've figured out the Celebi problem. You don't need him/her. I caught all the Legendaries and tired of having the Celebi event not work, I decided to see if the ranger would let me in the cave and he did. It also seems Angallean(sp?) does not talk about Celebi when you talk to him at the final event.

So is that the game? No more events? Very nice hack. It was one, if not THE, longest hack I've played. Congrats on a wonderful hack. Also, what are the two cave entrances below Devon Corp. in Rentulburg(sp?)? It doesn't seem you can reach them in any way, but there is a waterfall that leads to them.

These were just for decoration. :) I checked in A-map and there was no warp.

hey i talk to the legendary but it dont batlle me it run away hwn i get the 8th badge are the legendary run away will come back???

It'll not disappear 4EVER. You just need to finish the SHADOW LUGIA event in VERMILLION... :\

PokeHackers

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Game is great. You really might want to fix that glitch when someone battles that guy (forget his name) and loses. Happened to me, and I had to start all over. I'm no scriptor, so I wouldn't know how to do it, so I might be griping about something that's unfixable. Otherwise, great game.

Last edited:

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • I just started a new game in RoL. I reached Thin Forest and saved before the Horsea event. It wasn't shiny. I kept retrying though because every female lax-natured Pokemon in Thin Forest is shiny. Something else happened. I did eventually encountered it shiny, but it wasn't female or lax-natured!! It's a male-quirky-natured shiny. Does this script have an increased chance for shinies? Or is the shiny glitch sometimes unpredictable? Even if it's none of the above, I still don't think it's a normal one-in-8000something-chance shiny.
    Speaking of shiny glitches, does RoL have any other shiny glitches besides the Thin Forest female lax-nature shiny glitch?

Wtf? I ran into a female lax-natured Pokemon in Thin Forest but it wasn't shiny!

here's the trick for the shiny pokemon in the shiny forest..

you need to encounter a wild cherubi in the grass above the water(to the left part of the forest) Kill it or run to it.after that, search in any grass below the water,you'll encounter any wild shiny pokemon(quicky nature).You can also repeat this trick many times.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Cool! It actually works! Thanks! You should also note that it's male quirky-nature not just any gender. So, is there any other shiny glitches?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Hello i'm new here, and i saw ur "hack"/game and i really want to play it however i don't know how to set it up is there a link u could give me that explains it, or someone to explain it? Do i need to have a special thing to open the .ips file, do i need to download 3 + 4, or just 4?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I'm always having trouble aren't I? I just saw a Youtube video called "How to get a Shiny Unown in Pokemon Ruby Destiny" What he means by Ruby Destiny is RoL. So, I decided to try it out, and it worked! Another shiny glitch discovered! But that glitch involved a walk-through-walls code, which he provided. So I got a shiny Unown and deleted the code. Went to heal my Pokemon and something strange happened. I still walk through walls! I looked and the code was not even there! I deleted it! Then thought the code changed the actual movement permissions. I checked it with Advance Map and everything looked normal, but I can still walk through walls! How do I fix this?

Whew! I tuned off the game then loaded it up again so now everything works fine! So, I think you all should try this glitch just look up the video title on youtube. I'm surprised it's not popular, it actually works! Did anyone else know about it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back