• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You must defeat 8th gym 1st,
    So you can catch legend pokemon.

Edit:If want catch dialga,palkia,darkrai,arceus.
    You must finish Dark Lugia event in Kanto Region...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    whoa.. i've been away for 8 hours and so many questions LOL!!.

to get to tabuli town head to retazo and go left to pyre path.. then head down a new road has open called cyan path
    follow it and you're there
    Sweet, thanks for all your help man, many more to come ;) :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    im a little confused with this catching rare pokemon thing, i just encountered Entai, but it used roar, does that mean i can never catch it again?

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Xana I am wondering when you get shadow lugia blitz had him at level 15 and ima bit jelous........ I mean come on you get a baby lugia and not a baby shadow lugia. Why cant it be shadow against shadow.

Years
  • Xana I am wondering when you get shadow lugia blitz had him at level 15 and ima bit jelous........ I mean come on you get a baby lugia and not a baby shadow lugia. Why cant it be shadow against shadow.

well you get lugia because lugia defeted shadow lugia in the other dimension.. you'll have a chance to get shadow lugia after the league at lvl 70

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    cool, cool so you are trying to get all 35 legends? T_T.

Years
  • cool, hey where is the sixth gym

the 6th gym be at downpour town...

head to selaro and go all the way right..... if you dunno wheres selaro. head to polaris and go down till you reach to selaro there you go

well i gtg.... see yarhs in another 9 hours LOL... very busy today be back then to help youus

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    arghhh this entai is relentless i had it frozen solid with like 5 hp left and i still couldnt get it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back