• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • nevermind i found Tabuli town, it was worth it

how do i get waterfall i see a hm on top of a cave??

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Did the rock smash location change? I can't find were to get it???? Can some one help me?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    nevermind i found Tabuli town, it was worth it

how do i get waterfall i see a hm on top of a cave??
    Waterfall is found in the cave of origin. Refer to pg14 the more exact answer is there and also its not a hm i think what you found is the manaphy egg its a blue thing right?
    and my questions:
    1)i know that the destiny caves contain legendaries, but sometimes i just go in and my character says theres nothing(i've already got the 8th badge)
    2)where can i find dilagia/Palkia(pardon me if my spelling is wrong)
    3)by looking through this thread i found out that im not supossed to press start after i get the manaphy egg so i assume i just have to wait for it to hatch first before i can press start again?
    4)can someone post some details about the e4+champ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    Where do i go after i get 8 badges?
    Fly to ultima city, and if you haven't been there yet, go to Sun Ford, then bug forest, then head to the bottom right.Once in Ultima, surf upwards, get above the waterfall, through victory road, then challenge the pokémon league if you are ready. Alternatively you can go catch some legendaries.
    where can i find mr. birney??? where do i send the letter??
    From Rentelbud city, head downwards, cross the bridge, then you will find two entrances to bug forest-one on the left and one on the right. go to the one on the right and smash the rock in your way.HM06 rock smash is found in rentelbud city pokémon centre. After that its pretty much self-explanatory
    and someone please answer my earlier questions thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    Fly to ultima city, and if you haven't been there yet, go to Sun Ford, then bug forest, then head to the bottom right.Once in Ultima, surf upwards, get above the waterfall, through victory road, then challenge the pokémon league if you are ready. Alternatively you can go catch some legendaries.

OHHH yeahhh i feel stupid now:P thanks

Years
  • Waterfall is found in the cave of origin. Refer to pg14 the more exact answer is there and also its not a hm i think what you found is the manaphy egg its a blue thing right?
    and my questions:
    1)i know that the destiny caves contain legendaries, but sometimes i just go in and my character says theres nothing(i've already got the 8th badge)
    2)where can i find dilagia/Palkia(pardon me if my spelling is wrong)
    3)by looking through this thread i found out that im not supossed to press start after i get the manaphy egg so i assume i just have to wait for it to hatch first before i can press start again?

1) the destiny contains legendaries.. you wont be able to fight them until you comlete shadow lugia's event at kanto.

2) dialga can be found at lost cave, palkia can be found at destiny near borora. requirements : finish shadow lugia's event

3) when you get manaphy's egg it automaticly hatches... don't press start till you store it in the pc.. after it's in the pc you may press start

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    thanks alot, i just edited that post to have a last question xD can answer that as well? thx

Years
  • thanks alot, i just edited that post to have a last question xD can answer that as well? thx

sure.
    1) Elite Four Kenny
    - Ariados lvl 46
    - Vespiquen lvl 48
    - Scyther lvl 46
    - Ninjask lvl 47
    - Pinsir lvl 48

2) Elite Four Sonya
    - Murkrow lvl 48
    - Sharpedo lvl 48
    - Houndoom lvl 49
    - Umbreon lvl 50
    - Mightyena lvl 49

3) Elite Four Shade
    - Haunter lvl 49
    - Misdreavus lvl 49
    - Banette lvl 50
    - Gengar lvl 52
    - Dusclops lvl 51

4) Elite Four Leonard
    - Dragonair lvl 50
    - Dragonite lvl 52
    - Kingdra lvl 51
    - Salamence lvl 53
    - Flygon lvl 52

5) Champion Ash
    - Torterra lvl 52
    - Infernape lvl 52
    - Lucario lvl 53
    - Pikachu lvl 60
    - Floatzel lvl 54
    - Staraptor lvl 53

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    sure.
    1) Elite Four Kenny
    - Ariados lvl 46
    - Vespiquen lvl 48
    - Scyther lvl 46
    - Ninjask lvl 47
    - Pinsir lvl 48

2) Elite Four Sonya
    - Murkrow lvl 48
    - Sharpedo lvl 48
    - Houndoom lvl 49
    - Umbreon lvl 50
    - Mightyena lvl 49

3) Elite Four Shade
    - Haunter lvl 49
    - Misdreavus lvl 49
    - Banette lvl 50
    - Gengar lvl 52
    - Dusclops lvl 51

4) Elite Four Leonard
    - Dragonair lvl 50
    - Dragonite lvl 52
    - Kingdra lvl 51
    - Salamence lvl 53
    - Flygon lvl 52

5) Champion Ash
    - Torterra lvl 52
    - Infernape lvl 52
    - Lucario lvl 53
    - Pikachu lvl 60
    - Floatzel lvl 54
    - Staraptor lvl 53
    from the looks of it, i'm gonner have to train my floatzel......
    How do you get glacion and leafieon?
    Give a female eevee leaf stone for leafieon and water stone for glacion. both the stones can be found in the multi-storey department store in Retazo city

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • The elite four Pokémon levels are relatively low. The only bad thing is that there is no strong place to train Pokémon after people defeat the four'. Ash's Pokémon levels are just a bit higher than Kenny's Pokémon. Unless I am mistaken there is no place that has high level Pokémon to train against. Example-Sky Tower.

Years
  • The elite four Pokémon levels are relatively low. The only bad thing is that there is no strong place to train Pokémon after people defeat the four'. Ash's Pokémon levels are just a bit higher than Kenny's Pokémon. Unless I am mistaken there is no place that has high level Pokémon to train against. Example-Sky Tower.

yeah you said it.. but still.. me getting lost ALOT.. got my sceptile to lvl 70 when facing elite four for the first time... and at the lvl 99 shadow lugia thing, my lugia was lvl 60.. the main point of this is.. you don't need strong pokemon to train against.. just the pokemon that gives you enough exp

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Yea I guess your right. But it would be nice to have a nice training spot, don't you think so?

Years
  • Yea I guess your right. But it would be nice to have a nice training spot, don't you think so?

yup.. but that wouldn't be nice after awhile.. no challenge... and as i said.. the trainers aren't a challenge as you progress in the game.. the hardest trainer i ever fought was blitz... lvl 65 lucario is the highest i've seen..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back