• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
how do i start playing pokemon ruby destiny.

how can i pay this when i open the file it just disappears after 3 seconds?

to both of you.
you have spent time to download the patch but didn't even gave time to read this thread.

hey guys, where can I found the Tm 29, Psychic?

I don't know... :\

Oh okay..thank you very much..i hope this will be bigger this game..or is this the final version?

this is the final version. :\

piers590

PokeManiac/Expert,GreatBreeder
Years
umm.....well this isnt a question 4 reign of legends...its about rescue rangers....im in the part were u have 2 get the feather from tailow....n after the part were he stands next 2 the pond....well i cant find him....can some1 plz hel me..... :-(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
where can i find the good rod or the super rod in Reign of Legends?

i don't remember where's the good rod but the super rod's in Pina Francia's closed house.
it is now open after you got your eighth badge...

umm.....well this isnt a question 4 reign of legends...its about rescue rangers....im in the part were u have 2 get the feather from tailow....n after the part were he stands next 2 the pond....well i cant find him....can some1 plz hel me..... :-(

he's well hidden.
remember the pattern. first, he's on the upper-right of the map, then on the lower left, then on the upper left, and what's next? :)

Sry if this is a bad question but,

Where is Vermillion City ???

after you beat the elite 4 and the champion, you'll be given a ticket and you can use that ticket to ride the boat.

starkiller2

havin' fun in Orre
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2010
i havent been to retazo yet, so i can't fly there. can someone give me directions?

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2009
where is 8th gym? (scratch my earlier comment.)

its at morient town u need to get there from tabuli town go to the botome to ashes house and enter the cave and if u have finished the groudone event than entai should let u pass

hey guys i solved my problem but the wrong way i remembered that the vba had a game shark feature and i used the code to be able to fly any where and i flew to morient town and i finished stuff there and i beat the elite 4 yipeee for meee.
lol.i feel bad know but technicaly i didnt cheat a white lie never hurt right.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
i cant seem to

i cant seem to get it started i have no clue what too download or where it is im new thats why

everytime i download the preview i keep getting some thing that comes up in windows picture and fax viewer and what do i need for an ips file

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
does any one know were to get hm fly what town do i go 2 ?
When you are on the way to Green Valley, on Leaf Path, You will be challenged by your Rival. Once you beat him/her, they give you the HM. In Green Valley, you can battle the gym leader there and be able to use fly. Hope I helped!
P.S. There is a Kecleon blocking the way to the Gym. Use the equivalent of the Devon Scope that Ash gives you on Ring Path to clear the Kecleon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2018
Ehh i just beat Ash in the Elite four challenge and when i go to the hall of fame part it just stays on the saving part.

=[

Edit: I fixed it myself =]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back