• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Excuse me, what do I do now. Breatherna says: good luck andI finished the Sirenphy and Groudon Events.... What next?

Wizboy777

Trainer
Years
According to one of the the walkthroughs for Reign of Legends, Males Eevees are classified as Rare on Bike Path. However, after a lot of searching, not even one has come up. Abras, which are classified as Ultra Rare, have shown up a lot...

Is there any other place to obtain Male Eevees before the Elite Four?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Great thanks:) I have one more qestion.. does pokemon like sneasel, murkrow, onyx evolve on some level or I need dusk stone etc.. (I'm asking becouse I can't find this items atm)??

--ok, what I know now evolutions of sneasel and murkrow are not obtainable, couse they are from 4 gen, aren't they? However I have another qestion is Crobat obtainable? Becouse my golbat is on 46 level, trained from lvl 5, and other pokes which evolves by happiness evolve much faster? So can I have Crobat in this game?

Steelix, Crobat, Honkrow(sp?) and Weavile are not available...

Excuse me, what do I do now. Breatherna says: good luck andI finished the Sirenphy and Groudon Events.... What next?

Go to the Tower of Fate, the place full of glitches...
Read the previous posts or use the search button to know how to get there.

According to one of the the walkthroughs for Reign of Legends, Males Eevees are classified as Rare on Bike Path. However, after a lot of searching, not even one has come up. Abras, which are classified as Ultra Rare, have shown up a lot...

Is there any other place to obtain Male Eevees before the Elite Four?

One Eevee's in Blue Path, below Polaris Town, and the other Eevee's in Side Path, right from Monatami City...
There are no Eevee's in Bike Path...

Wizboy777

Trainer
Years
One Eevee's in Blue Path, below Polaris Town, and the other Eevee's in Side Path, right from Monatami City...
There are no Eevee's in Bike Path...

Oh, it's just that post #22 on the Ruby Destiny Super Guide thread said otherwise...

You said:
sweet new progress! :)
anyways, once you go through BIKE PATH, put up EEVEE MALE there as rare. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WAY TO CATCH HO-OH BECAUSE I CANT FIND IT PLEASE?

read the previous posts or use the search button.

Oh, it's just that post #22 on the Ruby Destiny Super Guide thread said otherwise...

You said:

sorry for the confusion, though...
I got mixed up, since I already am having three hacks... :P

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ITS A LONG WAY 74 PAGES I TRIED TO SEARCH IT BUT I COULDNT FIND IT

really?

Code:
Originally posted by irwin07;4253800

where can i find ho-oh , celebi  and jirachi???

Ho-oh's in Sea Path located East from Retazo City...
Celebi's in Bug Forest...
Jirachi's inside the stone in Tabuli Town...

oh, btw...
turn off the Caps Lock.

Lucario X EDITION

Eating Spleeping and Playing
Years
Hi. I have a question in pokemon Reign of legends.

There is a strange pokemon blocking my way in a tunnel in South of Tabuli Town. How can i make it desappear? ive already readed that he´s Entei and his get away after i finish groudon event, but i dont know where he is (groudon) :/

Thanks and please reply.

DJB, your game is the best, but lucario is a little bit ugly, maybe you should let him how he is in the reallity, but the hack is yours and youre the best hacking (for me) xD

ive already passed the tunnel. anyway, thanks.

but i have one more thing... i dunno where i can find hm watterfall. can anyone help me? thanks :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
I've beat the E4 and final battle with Dark Lugia what should I do now? I know there's something like Tower of Faith, but where can I find it??

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi. I have a question in pokemon Reign of legends.

There is a strange pokemon blocking my way in a tunnel in South of Tabuli Town. How can i make it desappear? ive already readed that he´s Entei and his get away after i finish groudon event, but i dont know where he is (groudon) :/

Thanks and please reply.

DJB, your game is the best, but lucario is a little bit ugly, maybe you should let him how he is in the reallity, but the hack is yours and youre the best hacking (for me) xD

ive already passed the tunnel. anyway, thanks.

but i have one more thing... i dunno where i can find hm watterfall. can anyone help me? thanks :D

groudon's south from Cinnabar island. you'll be using dive.
HM Waterfall's in Origin Cave where you'll be catching groudon.

I've beat the E4 and final battle with Dark Lugia what should I do now? I know there's something like Tower of Faith, but where can I find it??

???
Shadow Lugia's in Reign of Legends.
The Tower of Fate's in Rescue Rangers.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Stuck in Lost Sea

Help! I'm in the Lost Sea and i came out of a cave, saved and the found there was no way out and the cave wasn't there anymore. I'm stuck! Please, if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it very much.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Oh ok... so after beating E4 and Dark Lugia in ROL there's nothing to do in the game plot (beside catching the legendaries)??

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Where can i buy the iron (raises Defence) or find it (need 5)?? I need it because my 2 ralts (both 29 lvls) have def lower than attack so both will turn into gallade and i want one galladae and one gardevoir. Please help me someone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
i have a problem, i cant get to tabuli town a cop is in the way
i went to retazo island city whatever and still wasnt able to go
help please

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
can you find any legendary pokemon in life of guardians?

gee. I don't know...

Help! I'm in the Lost Sea and i came out of a cave, saved and the found there was no way out and the cave wasn't there anymore. I'm stuck! Please, if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it very much.

screenshot pls...

Oh ok... so after beating E4 and Dark Lugia in ROL there's nothing to do in the game plot (beside catching the legendaries)??

yep...

Where can i buy the iron (raises Defence) or find it (need 5)?? I need it because my 2 ralts (both 29 lvls) have def lower than attack so both will turn into gallade and i want one galladae and one gardevoir. Please help me someone.

Retazo City's super mart...

i have a problem, i cant get to tabuli town a cop is in the way
i went to retazo island city whatever and still wasnt able to go
help please

finish the D.Lugia's event in Cherrygrove City by entering the entrance of Mt. Pyre...

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
ooo thanks alot i thought i had to kill the level 99 lugia thats why i was stuck thanks again
last thing, can u get golem and scizzor thanks again

and by the way great game so far really addicting best pokemon game ive played haha

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
Years
ummm..im a little late but i got stuck at veronica town
i now that ill use surf but i dont have a proper pokemon that can surf..

that's about..
pokemon rescue rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back