• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I can't beat the fire gym. No real concern, but...Because of this, what level does Baby Lugia learn new moves? More specifically, water ones? As where, that is the only way that I will beat them - better moves and higher leveled. I admit, my Pokemon are pretty low leveled as it is, but...I can manage through the game, so long as Baby Lugia learns new moves. If it doesn't learn new moves, and it has to be a normal Lugia, then won't the level it evolves at, based on how much you use it, us stuffs to raise happiness and what not, wouldn't that mess up what moves you can learn? ANYWAYS. All I want to know, is, when (if they can) does Baby Lugia learn another Water-type move?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I can't beat the fire gym. No real concern, but...Because of this, what level does Baby Lugia learn new moves? More specifically, water ones? As where, that is the only way that I will beat them - better moves and higher leveled. I admit, my Pokemon are pretty low leveled as it is, but...I can manage through the game, so long as Baby Lugia learns new moves. If it doesn't learn new moves, and it has to be a normal Lugia, then won't the level it evolves at, based on how much you use it, us stuffs to raise happiness and what not, wouldn't that mess up what moves you can learn? ANYWAYS. All I want to know, is, when (if they can) does Baby Lugia learn another Water-type move?

Baby Lugia will no longer learn other moves.
    And Baby Lugia evolves through happiness.

Thanks, Jagold. I got it fixed. This hack is great as well, well played :)

np~

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009

Baby Lugia will no longer learn other moves.
    And Baby Lugia evolves through happiness.

I know. I decided to read some things before I asked. I knew how it evolved, but I didn't know if Baby Lugia learned moves (but I do now.) So...I have one last question. If it evolved at lvl 100, wouldn't it learn no moves? I suppose that would never happen...In less it died, a lot, but...I guess that question doesn't really matter.

Edit: Wait. Well, my question with the Baby Lugia is fine, because it evolved earlier enough to get Hydro Pump, which is good enough.

Now...How do I get to the 6th gym? Down Pour Town/City? I can't find it. I go the direction it tells me to go, and I end up at the Isle's. Where do I start, and what direction do I go from there?

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Hey, in Rescue Rangers, what do you do after Chapter 2? I just beat Giratina.

EDIT: nvm, I just found it.

Last edited:

Wizboy777

Trainer
    Years
  • Friendship during daytime.
    I asked about evolving Eevee (Female) into Espeon.

Friendship during daytime doesn't work, unfortunately. I went to that girl in Veronica Town to ask about my Eevee Female's friendship level, and she says that it adores me, which pretty much means maximum happiness.

And then I leveled it up in the daytime (checked my clock back in my room in Sun Ford Town and it said it was around 12:45 PM), but still didn't evolve.

So, um, how do you get an Espeon? Sun Stone and friendship are out of it, so what other methods are there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Hey in RoL I cant surf the first area to get up to the E4 is there something i have to do first i got all 8 badges.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I asked about evolving Eevee (Female) into Espeon.

Friendship during daytime doesn't work, unfortunately. I went to that girl in Veronica Town to ask about my Eevee Female's friendship level, and she says that it adores me, which pretty much means maximum happiness.

And then I leveled it up in the daytime (checked my clock back in my room in Sun Ford Town and it said it was around 12:45 PM), but still didn't evolve.

So, um, how do you get an Espeon? Sun Stone and friendship are out of it, so what other methods are there?

I just checked the evolutions and Eevee will turn to Leafeon using the Leaf/Grass Stone...

Ok, how do you get past the level where you give the goods to CAPT. Stern?

after that event?
    go west to Side Path and from there, go north and enter the cave.
    work your way to the other side and you'll be in another town called Destral City.
    Get yourself a bike so you can pass Bike Path.

one quick question, is there a battle tower in this game?

no, sorry though.

Hey in RoL I cant surf the first area to get up to the E4 is there something i have to do first i got all 8 badges.

you can't surf? o.O
    why is that? have you taught any of your PKMN in your party the HM Surf?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No, sorry, but um, I was asking about Espeon. I already know how to get a Leafeon.

okay... what was I thinking earlier...? o.O
    anyways, like I said, I just checked the evolution stats and you will need a Sun Stone.

Years
  • I just beat Dark Lugia lvl 99 when you meet him for the first time (I'm serious.) The game stopped right after that. I'm so damn good... XD

Want to know how? Paralyze him, use Flash & sand attack so he can't hit for shite, then use weak attacks untill he used all of his attacks and uses struggle. Then beat him! :)

Screens:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2162/iwreckdl1.jpg
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3591/iwreckdl2.jpg

And then it gets stuck here:
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2300/iwreckdl3.jpg

So what now? :P

Thank god that I saved it BEFORE beating him.

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just beat Dark Lugia lvl 99 when you meet him for the first time (I'm serious.) The game stopped right after that. I'm so damn good... XD

Want to know how? Paralyze him, use Flash & sand attack so he can't hit for shite, then use weak attacks untill he used all of his attacks and uses struggle. Then beat him! :)

Screens:

(screen deleted to save space)...

So what now? :P

Thank god that I saved it BEFORE beating him.

just press 'A' after the battle.
    my brother defeated it once also.

Wizboy777

Trainer
    Years
  • okay... what was I thinking earlier...? o.O
    anyways, like I said, I just checked the evolution stats and you will need a Sun Stone.

I already tried using a Sun Stone. I tried on both a Male Eevee and a Female Eevee, but it says "Not Able." And I'm pretty sure it's not my game because my brother can't do it as well on his game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    yes i did but i just restarted the game and i was sundenly able to surf? but just a question what time does suicine exactly appear in the cave?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    hey. nice game, quite fun. couple a questions
    1. can i evolve my eevee?
    2. i cought a femal eevee and noticed its name had a female sign as part of its name. i then saw another eevee in a different area with a male sign i ntis name and it was male. are fefmale evees in one area and males in another? and why wer the battle sprites different?
    3. did you increase the chances of shinies? cuz i got three today.
    thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back