• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm a bit stuck here.

I just got to Retazo Town and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, the L.C. Grunts are in the cave and I can't go through because they said their boss is somewhere...So...could I get some help please?

finish the events in Pyre Path in Mt.Pyre... Finish the stolen submarine event, and then you can get pas their little base... :\

uh... think i've finished the league but i think i didn't go through to the last event...T~T how can i go there??

use the harbor ship to get there...
    your brother will give you a ticket to Kanto... :\

can some one help me
    i got almost every single legendy pokemon except for heatran and Angeallen
    but heatran is not in the fire cave for me so can some one help me out i beat the elite 4 and finish the dark lugia event

mybe you saw him and you ran away and you just forgot? :\
    well, if not so, then that ain't right... :\

OK, I figured out that part to get to Johto...

I'm up to the point where the sub got stolen and I'm in Cinnabar Isle. I have no clue what to do now.

get DIVE in Silk Path and use it to dive down in the sea south from Cinnabar isle...
    after doing so, you can now get through Fire Cave where Entei is blocking your way...

Ey Destined I Have Played YOur Rom Serval TImes BUt When I Examine THe Stone Jirachi Doesnt Fight Me EVen Im Done WIth the Pokemon League

I think you still need to finish the final event... :\ I think...

Where is Lost Sea's exact location?

there are two exits in Tabuli Town... head to the other one...

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
  • Thanks DJ. :"D Below Mew's little hideout then.

I'm happeh though. I have only Latios, Manaphy, and Phione to go! Then the final event. :3
    Latios isn't required for the final event is what I read earlier, I think? I just need that clarified.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks DJ. :"D Below Mew's little hideout then.

I'm happeh though. I have only Latios, Manaphy, and Phione to go! Then the final event. :3
    Latios isn't required for the final event is what I read earlier, I think? I just need that clarified.

yah... Latios isn't required... >,>
    but if ou wish to 'hunt' Manaphy and Phione, remember not to press 'START' after you got your eyes on the manaphy egg, or you'll get stuck... -__-

Ikitsumi

Years
  • Sweet, I'm all set then. I got them both! :"D

Shoot. I still need Celebi. For some reason, it won't appear. I've watched videos and stuff on that, and it won't appear. :"(

Last edited by a moderator:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    david.schechtman said:
    ok see it but where silk road?

here's your answer...
    next time, search around... -__-
    To get to Silk Path, go to Tabuli Town and go to the warp where the puddle of water is.
    PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Shoot. I still need Celebi. For some reason, it won't appear. I've watched videos and stuff on that, and it won't appear. :"(

that ain't right... :\
    are you sure you took the path from the west side of Sky Path? :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    HO-OH

I'm at the destiny place where Ho-Oh is supposed to show up... and he isn't... What do I need to Do? (I beat E4)

Ikitsumi

Years

• that ain't right... :\
    are you sure you took the path from the west side of Sky Path? :\

I did enter Bug Forest from the west, yes. But...do you mean when you exit Rentelbud city, stay west along that grass path that leads down to it?

EDIT: Hm...I tried that too...it still won't appear. I already caught Angeallen though, so maybe that's it? It didn't require me to catch Celebi for some reason.

how come everytime i go to a legendary pokemon they say like gwaaaaaaaaa and then disapear?

You need to complete a lot of events before you can even catch Legendaries. I think the first available is Entei.

WHat EVent???? Veronica Or Vermillon???

I just Use Gameshark code to get angeallen=)

There's an event that you have to perform that enables you to catch Dark Lugia. Beat the Elite Four first, then you'll get an S.S. Ticket and you can go to Vermillion and go find Dark Lugia...after a lot of battles. :3

Warning: Bring lots and lots and lots of repels. You're going to need them so badly. @.@

OK, imma confused...

(I'm playing Rescue Rangers now, haha)

Anyways, I'm doing one of those missions that comes after the events on your very first post here, the one involving going to pick berries...
    I have no clue what to do to get out or anything. @.@

EDIT:
    Never mind, I just found it. ^^; I don't get that everytime I ask a question, the answer just suddenly pops up in my face. ^^;

EDIT 2:
    I beat it. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I am up to the part where you have to go to a subamarine but I don't know where it is. Just after going up to Mt Pyre.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    help me please

im trying to play pokemon destiny reign of legends can some one help me im using VBA 1.8 emulator and every time i try to leve the truck the screen goes black can someone plese help

1.7.2 dosnt work eather the screen goes all weard colours everywhere

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Years
  • I am up to the part where you have to go to a subamarine but I don't know where it is. Just after going up to Mt Pyre.

You have to use Dive in order to find it. There's a large area of deep water near Retazo that leads to a cave in the middle and you have to complete events there. :3

im trying to play pokemon destiny reign of legends can some one help me im using VBA 1.8 emulator and every time i try to leve the truck the screen goes black can someone plese help

Maybe you should try a different emulator. Mine's a version 1.7.2 ...I don't know what else is causing a problem because I'm not an expert at these things, but I try to understand. O.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    can some one tell me how to use these patchs propley besause i think that could be one of the problems with not getting the games to work

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

1.7.2 dosnt work eather the screen goes all weard colours everywhere

make sure your Ruby ROM has the MUGS intro.

Thanks Man this helped ALOT! I didnt get where the 7th gym is

read the FAQ, and the previous posts...

can some one tell me how to use these patchs propley besause i think that could be one of the problems with not getting the games to work

read the Emulation Rules...

Where is the HM dive? I read the faq but I can't seem to find it.

read the previous posts...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back