• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plants vs Zombies.

What version of Plants vs Zombies do you have?

• Total voters
Years
  • I love this awesome game.
    If you have it what do you have it on.
    I Pod Touch/ I Phone/ I Pad
    Windows/ Mac
    X Box 360
    Nintendo DS

This game is a real time strategy/ tower defense game. You buy Plants with sunlight which you get from sunflowers. The names of the plants are really clever. It's pretty hard to explain.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I have mine on my school laptop which someone gave me...totally legitimately. >_>

Anyway, it's an awesome game. I mean, it's really teaching you something. In a zombie apocalypse, you don't need machine guns or barbed-wire fences! You just need some lawnmowers, a few lilypads and a heckload of sunflowers.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • This is such a weird game. XD I love it because it is so simple, but there is actually a bunch of strategy behind it.

Years
  • Ohhgawd it's easily one of my favourite games to come out in the last while, everything seemed to be the same it's either a shooter,platformer etc...
    Nice change of pace, plus I know exactly what seeds to buy when the T-Virus hits.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • The guy at gamestop was trying to get me to play this while I was trying to get him to play Minecraft.

Sounds really weird, although i've never seen gameplay or even screenshots of it. If it's on steam I may have to try it.... :o

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Love it! We got it a few months back, and at this point I've unlocked close to everything. I think I'm missing a seed packet, and I haven't bothered with the Tree of Wisdom. Until a person really starts power-farm-grinding, money is pretty hard to come by.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't really have the Plants vs. Zombies game, but I played it on the iPad once, and it was fun. I actually like the concept of attacking zombies with plants.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The best tower-defense game I have ever seen!
    I have on my iPod Touch and on Mac.
    I've played it for a long time (not too much now). It's very good and I strongly recommend it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I actually wasn't aware this was on DS. Neat.

Anyway, I've played it on PC. It was pretty fun, got through a fair few levels, but had no real motivation to sit and finish it.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • Haha, wait, didn't play it on his DS. Played it on the iPad. XD

Total love for those peashooters. ^_^

Back