• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Plastic Memories

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • This episode was a bit happier than the first. But that also draws me away just a bit. We'll see what happens next week; I do like the story so far, I guess I just liked it a little more when you could see the attachments ;w;...

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

A light hearted episode was a good choice after first episode's boom. Isla is really charming,

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Episode three went for a comedic approach. I liked how it focused on the relationship between Tsukasa and Isla, but,

Spoiler:

Anyway, this episode is on a lighter tone since there was no retrieval today.

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Episode three went for a comedic approach. I liked how it focused on the relationship between Tsukasa and Isla, but,

Spoiler:

Anyway, this episode is on a lighter tone since there was no retrieval today.

I really liked the funny approach for this one I feel it will keep us going on a happy tone then bombshell us later.

Spoiler:

This show might be one of my favs this season regardless of how it ends purely just on the whole premise of the show

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I gave this one a try because it's on crunchyroll and it was quite the tearjerker already. After just watching three episodes, I can see why Isla was crying on the elevator in the first scene. :( Great premise so far.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Unique anime
    I was waiting for this one
    The first episode caught me with ease
    I just love the concept/story
    Just hoping that Tsukasa
    Will find a method for saving Isla/Other Giftias
    I case that he couldn't save Isla
    I will be very sad
    I hope Tsukasa will be able to show hes love to Isla as well
    The comedy is good like the Tsukasa Bodybuilding scene
    Also i <3 the OP of Plastic Memories
    Waiting for watching episode 4 tomorrow
    That's all i guess
    Greetings
    ~Mydrago

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015

I love the pacing. This is a good show.

Yer I think the pacing is done really well, I like the characters I just wish this was a bit longer than 13 episodes :( I really love the opening as well gets the feels going haha

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Wow.
    Spoiler:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • it's pretty obvious how the storyline is going to go from here, seems to straight forward and boring, hope something interesting happens.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    I like the development of this story. Even though it's depressing, I still like how it was tragic for a likeable character like Marcia. It's heart-wrenching to know there's only 6 weeks away from a possibly tragic ending for Isla. As much as I'd like for there to be a miracle for Isla, the possibility is almost nonexistent. I'm still hopeful for that small chance, though!

That aside...

I'm happy to finally see Isla smile! Not counting this one from last week... and then the "Wa...ta...shi?" at the end was hilarious. That manual sure is something!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Episode 6... just DOKIDOKI STOP MY BEATING KOKORO...

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Omg. Treble Harble is right.

HNG MY KOKORO
    Spoiler:

Sorry, fanboy day.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • EPISODE 9 DID NOT HAPPEN, YOU HEAR ME?

Spoiler:

You hear me, PC? I refuse to believe it happened.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Kind of saw it coming, storyline has been so predictable it's actually rather sad. These animes just lose so much when they're given easy storylines.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I got what I wanted.

Episode 10.

Spoiler:

Back