• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE HELP ME :[

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    Sooo

I really need an Alazkazam my Kadabra Is quite Weak for the next gym do if any of you would help me out by tradeing it with me to evolve and then trade it back
    !

i would love you for ever! XD

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    THE HELL!!!! TRAIN YOUR POKEMON FOR ONCE OR TWICE OR JUST TRAIN THEM!!!! I GOT THROUGH ALL OF THAT WITH OUT TRADING!
    hey no need to yell at him.....HE JUST WANT TO EVOLVE HIS KADABRA!!!!damn.....He wants an ALAKAZAM AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM IS BY TRADING!!!!

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
    Years
    nope that was me.... i was planning on giving you a chimchar with eggmove fireblast but so unlucky that i had a conection error

nope that was me.... i was planning on giving you a chimchar with eggmove fireblast but so unlucky that i had a conection error

really! i planning to, i have alot of chimchar eggs ready to hatch...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    no problem you killed me lol!

you see my kadabra is pants compared to my other pokemon minuis the hm slaves

so can you help me with the alakazam porblem?

Back