• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Welcome Me Here

Years
  • Well hi there, welcome to PC! Why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you as a member? You can tell us as little or as lot as you like because it can help us show you around.

Pokemon surely is an awesome franchise to be part of, it's been my love for pretty much most of my life. Is there any particular generation you like? I'm a big fan of 5th and 6th Gen right now, they seem to have won me over in terms of designs and their respective regions looking beautiful and everything. No matter where your interests lie, we'll always accept any kind of Pokemon fan because well, we are a Pokemon community after all.

I do hope you can settle in and make the most of your time here. I'm always happy to chat so leave me a message or ask any of the staff members if you have a question. I'll be seeing you around, and enjoy your stay here!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Thank you for welcoming me. I think this is a good place for me because i love pokemon so much. I've even played many pokemon hacks like:
    pokemon glazed, pokemon light platinum and my most favorite pokemon victory fire.

Back