• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD Team Names?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    In Red Rescue Team, I am a Treecko with Squirtle as my partner. Our team name is Team Wetknots. I know, it's an odd name but......you know.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • In RRT and EoT I named my team Team Phoenix . Just cuz I started with Torchic .
    In EoD I named my team Team Firefighters (Squirtle (me) and Cyndaquil as partner ) .

Antonisme

Wannabe Pichu xD
    Years
  • Hehe, my team on EOD is called Team CocoCream xD

I tried some names, but this was the best =P

BTW, my main Pokémon are Cyndaquil (Nikki) and Mudkip (Marcus). Not the best names, but I like em'.

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • My Blue Rescue team's name is Team Go-Getters from the anime, and my Explorer's of Sky team's name is Team Horizon. I chose Horizon because it marks the beginning of a new time, a new adventure, and a new rescue team. I love names that have deeper meaning!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm Team Aero Tape in PMD 2. xD I couldn't find an awesome way to fuse Cyndquil and Totodiles' names to make a cool team name. :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
  • PMD EOD team name was Team Monkey (couldn't think of anything else but it turned out pretty cool)
    PMD EOS team name is Team Rinx (i combined shinx and riolu's names and it sounds pretty dang cool)

Back