• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PMD2 8-Bit Jukebox

Did I do good?

• You did great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent at best

• Satisfactory

• Meh

• How do you even function?

• Total voters

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    PMD2 8-Bit Jukebox

About
    Most players of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon including myself love the PMD2 soundtrack for it's music that definitely seems like some love was put into it. Though I eventually discovered a RAR containing every song from PMD2 in midi form and decided to give it a feel a little before it's time if you get what I mean.​
    Album Contents
    This album contains the entire soundtrack that is present in the Sky Jukebox and arranged in order of that, so if you know the organization of the Sky Jukebox then you won't have much of a problem. Also the songs have a staggering bitrate of 320kbps which from what I have seen is pretty good so not only are you getting these songs with a 8-Bit feel to them, you are also getting them in very high quality!

The PMD2 8-Bit Jukebox album also contains a remix of the Time/Darkness Opening as well as the Unused Goodnight Remix that never made it to the final game

Download
    Total size 1.46 GB

Click the aggressive Bidoof to be taken to the Mediafire page where the album can be downloaded.

PMD2 8-Bit Jukebox

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back