• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Are Fakémon good? Is it a good idea to add Fakèmon?

• If they look like Orginal Pokemon.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No, they are bad.

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Update

Just a little prove that I am working on my hack.

Gold Forest

Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Gold forest is ok :/

But Route 301 and Rainva Town

Look F*KIN AMZAING (Excuse my laungauge)

Years
  • A lot of your new characters are just moderate alterations to existing gym leaders etc. It could have been way better ad there been more originality in that sense. I'm just saying... So don't be offended.

Years
  • A lot of your new characters are just moderate alterations to existing gym leaders etc. It could have been way better ad there been more originality in that sense. I'm just saying... So don't be offended.

Umm, sorry to say but I didn't Understand what you want to say.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Umm, sorry to say but I didn't Understand what you want to say.

I understood him perfectly. He is saying your Gym leader sprites only seem like edits of other sprites, instead of scratch sprites. I kinda disagree with the "could be more original" part he said, as I like the current sprites.

Something with them tiles is bugging me by the way. I think it is the sand path, that dark brown bit on the border of the sand path is too dark really, it just doesn't... Fit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back