• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity UHC

Which Voice Chat Service Would You Prefer?

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Teamspeak

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Please post what you would prefer)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
    Years
    We can use Discord if everyone has it. I have a UHC Discord group set up, but Teamspeak is a lot less cluttered and is more subtle. If we use Teamspeak Ill post the server here and all you need to do is connect to it. Then there is no hassle with invites or usernames or whatever.

I actually don't have Discord but can get it if it's strictly needed; otherwise I prefer skype but can understand if maybe that's a little bit inconvenient if I'm the only holdout who'd rather use skype instead.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I actually don't have Discord but can get it if it's strictly needed; otherwise I prefer skype but can understand if maybe that's a little bit inconvenient if I'm the only holdout who'd rather use skype instead.

To be honest I myself would prefer anything but Skype since it uses a lot of processing power which I really need to give to the server. Regardless, it seems Discord is the most popular option, so I've downloaded and set a group up already.

I'll be needing you all to add me at some point. My username is NinjaAiden, and once you've added me I can add you to the group for the UHC.

Circuit

Years
    Melody said:

JaDe.X105 said:

Guys need your current usernames to add you to the whitelist. I'm not sure if I've remembered them right, so I'd rather you told me to be sure.

Also, the server IP has been added to the OP

Last edited:
    Years
    To be honest I myself would prefer anything but Skype since it uses a lot of processing power which I really need to give to the server. Regardless, it seems Discord is the most popular option, so I've downloaded and set a group up already.

I'll be needing you all to add me at some point. My username is NinjaAiden, and once you've added me I can add you to the group for the UHC.

We need the numbers after your username to add you as a friend on discord, it doesn't just go by names as we can change them all the time.

also hi my skype got hacked so plz let's use discord

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Guys need your current usernames to add you to the whitelist. I'm not sure if I've remembered them right, so I'd rather you told me to be sure.

Also, the server IP has been added to the OP

Mine is J_DeWane.

Isn't there a stickied thread with everyone's names?

Circuit

Years
    We need the numbers after your username to add you as a friend on discord, it doesn't just go by names as we can change them all the time.

also hi my skype got hacked so plz let's use discord

Oh I see, thanks for telling me new to discord don't judge XD

They are... #6259

I presume those ones right?

EDIT: So you all know and don't presume I've just disappeared, I am going to be inactive on my pc until just before 21:00 CEST, so if I don't respond to requests, questions, etc. don't panic, I will be there and this will run on time or just after, and I will most likely answer any remaining questions by voice via Discord.

Also, just found out there is a link to join the group I made, so you don't need to add me if you don't want to. but please do cause I'm lonely
    https://discord.gg/0wTBGiCKpiK5h8sm

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm up for this also. IGN is AirBubblun1.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that was fun for something I didn't actually sign up for and showed up to at the last minute. {XD}

Circuit

Years
    That was rather funny and a good test for me to see where the problems lie. I really hope for these to increase in quality from my side in terms of execution and organisation in future. So bare with me whilst I make that happen.

Now comes the next question as I attempt to make these a more regular thing. When would you next enjoy to play a UHC? Two weeks? A month? Or perhaps even two months?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I mean, hell, if it was at the same time, I could do it next week. Get the kinks worked out, get the mic situations solved, boom.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Every month or two is fine. They don't need to be too frequent, otherwise they'll become boring and/or an obligation rather than fun.

Circuit

Years
    Next planned UHC date:

May 6th 2016 @22:00 CEST

Please let me know if everyone is okay with this time/date or if not, please leave suggestions, as I sadly am not omniscient and cannot know what your schedules are like.

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    That should be fine for me. Maybe there'll be some PvP in this one for a change.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Expressing my interest here. IGN is Crimson5M. Hope to live up to my undefeated streak from the previous UHCs!

*has only played one*

Circuit

Years
    Less than a week left, and I'm perfecting commands currently. A test run will be done hopefully tomorrow, or during the week failing that. I would like to see more participation though this week, come on and join in! It's just for fun after all :)

EDIT: All commands appear to be running smoothly, now I just have to pray that everyone can connect okay without tons of lag. I would like to have around 12 players for this game, and so far we have four or so. Knowing for sure who is playing would be really nice, so if you are please post here, like this post or somehow let me know!

EDIT2: Also, the time of the UHC is being pushed back by 1 hour. Hopefully everyone is okay with this. If not let me know asap so I can clarify things with everyone.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    A) for a bump and b) to show you all the behind the scenes of the upcoming UHC, here are some images of the command blocks with a bit of description telling what each set does. If anyone wants it, after the UHC is over I'll upload the world for download and you can look at them. Each block was hand written and it has taken me most of my Sunday to perfect, but everything is running smoothly as it should.

Each image and the description is in a spoiler, cause large images are a pain.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And there you have it. Again, for all those wanting to participate make sure you're away of the time change and if there are any issues ask me as soon as possible please.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    4pm for me, and I don't even leave work until 5:30pm. I'd need it pushed back at least 3 hours :(

Back