• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

MegaCharizardY72

Best Charizard NA
Years
  • Heyo Aethestode quick question, will the Beta 12 Demo saves be compatible with the actual Beta when it comes out? I spent so much time getting good IVs lmao(on Snor now). It's probably on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look XD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    Can you give us more updates? What's your progess now of this game? Is Kanto completed? I haven't seen any updates for 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can you give us more updates? What's your progess now of this game? Is Kanto completed? I haven't seen any updates for 3 weeks.

Actually, i haven't been working on the hack at all. Right after I said I'll work on the hack, i got sick and then the sickness became pneumonia and I ended up in the hospital again like last year (it's freezing in Australia lately).

Years
  • Actually, i haven't been working on the hack at all. Right after I said I'll work on the hack, i got sick and then the sickness became pneumonia and I ended up in the hospital again like last year (it's freezing in Australia lately).

Oh! Just take care of yourself. Forget about the hack now & be fit and fine.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    Actually, i haven't been working on the hack at all. Right after I said I'll work on the hack, i got sick and then the sickness became pneumonia and I ended up in the hospital again like last year (it's freezing in Australia lately).

Take your time to rest and be fine, when you are 100% fine, continue to work on this hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    I greatly enjoy this hack. Its so well done and enjoyable. I was hoping for one thing. Does anyone have the pokemon location document referenced in the game in Cerulean City? I was trying to find it, but had no luck, aside from Beta 7 document.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I can't find profecor ivy on the island or go on with the storylin in the pokemon center plssssssssss help

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Hey, my question is, currently, with beta 11e, I have conflicting info on what exactly is completed.

The "Features" tab says that: Kanto, Orange, Mirage Island, and Sevii Islands are completed... but the actual Region list only has Kanto and Orange as completed.

Can someone please clarify what EXACTLY is completed, and if it's possible to miss any of the completed content?

Years
  • yeah and shes still not there ive tried for ages

No idea. Guess you have to start the game again.

Hey, my question is, currently, with beta 11e, I have conflicting info on what exactly is completed.

The "Features" tab says that: Kanto, Orange, Mirage Island, and Sevii Islands are completed... but the actual Region list only has Kanto and Orange as completed.

Can someone please clarify what EXACTLY is completed, and if it's possible to miss any of the completed content?

You have to buy the tickets to go to Sevii & Mirage Island. Its in the Vermillion City Mart

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Im on the Lake monster chapter right now, but the victims are only 4, Brad is missing, cant be seen... pls help, wheres his location?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Im on Lake monster chapter but the last victim is still missing, the officer has dragged down, i saw all 4 of the victims but BARD is missing, the green dude... where can i find him? is it a bug or glitch?

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Actually, i haven't been working on the hack at all. Right after I said I'll work on the hack, i got sick and then the sickness became pneumonia and I ended up in the hospital again like last year (it's freezing in Australia lately).

Take your time dude,We could wait for months and years

Back