• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    So Far I Love this hack But Can Anyone Help Me how can i get to ice island and how to get rid off the shellder in key lime island If you help me I Appriciate it Signing out RivalMisty Peace! <3

Have you talked to nurse joy after interacting with the shellder?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    guys i love this game..but im stuck in part of underwater dragonite..hn surf..i know where it is but that dragonite is not coming out..so anyone tell how will that dragonite come out..help guys

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    Hey, couple questions.
    1) Are there any Hm's in the game (beta 11e) because I haven't found any yet?
    2)How do i get the graphics in my game to look like your screenshots you have used to showcase the game?:)
    Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    Hey, couple questions.
    1) Are there any Hm's in the game (beta 11e) because I haven't found any yet?
    2)How do i get the graphics in my game to look like your screenshots you have used to showcase the game?:)
    Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    i need some help if you have the time to help me.
    i just beat missing No and i think i might have missed a few side quests and such. i hear the groudon is somewhere in the game but i never ran into him, he wasn't in the cave with Danny. i havent found a relicanth to do the regi quests and idk what route to look for it. i was expecting a ghost in key lime forest but i never ran into one so im not sure if i didnt trigger it or if its not there at all? i still have the love letter from the ss anne in my key items and i dont know what to do with it.. i think i must have missed most of the side quests cuase besides the swampert lake monster quest the others dont sound familiar to me (unless the abandoned gym is the one where you move pikas ashes?) can someone let me know where to go to finish these things?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    1. After defeated Carly in Hamlim island (Blue now says "Carly…"), people say CRESSELIA will appear somewhere in Southern Island, but i haven't found it yet. Is there any specific time for it to appear, and where will it appear? I found 2 guys still blocking the north way of the island, is this normal?
    2. Where is SUICUNE? I'm looking everywhere ._.
    3. What is the ASH JAR obtained at Vermillon gym used for? I think I talked to many tombs in Lavender town but nothing happens.
    4. Is there anyway to make easy MONEY in this game?
    4. Where is BRUNO? I looked at Mount Moon but haven't seen him.
    6. Are all the BONUS CHAPTER listed in the original post available? I just completed Lake Monster, Dojo Brothers, Love Letter and Ghost Ship. How can I trigger the rest?
    7. How can I BREED pokemon in this hack? The service says it's closed :(
    Sorry for my bad English

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    i need some help if you have the time to help me.
    i just beat missing No and i think i might have missed a few side quests and such. i hear the groudon is somewhere in the game but i never ran into him, he wasn't in the cave with Danny. i havent found a relicanth to do the regi quests and idk what route to look for it. i was expecting a ghost in key lime forest but i never ran into one so im not sure if i didnt trigger it or if its not there at all? i still have the love letter from the ss anne in my key items and i dont know what to do with it.. i think i must have missed most of the side quests cuase besides the swampert lake monster quest the others dont sound familiar to me (unless the abandoned gym is the one where you move pikas ashes?) can someone let me know where to go to finish these things?

I found Ground in Navel Island.
    Love letter is triggered when you talk to a girl in Pokemon Lover Club - Vermillon.
    People says Relicanth is found at under water Route 8 Orange, but I havent found yet.

Btw, where did you put the pika ASH?

Years
  • 1. After defeated Carly in Hamlim island (Blue now says "Carly…"), people say CRESSELIA will appear somewhere in Southern Island, but i haven't found it yet. Is there any specific time for it to appear, and where will it appear? I found 2 guys still blocking the north way of the island, is this normal?
    2. Where is SUICUNE? I'm looking everywhere ._.
    3. What is the ASH JAR obtained at Vermillon gym used for? I think I talked to many tombs in Lavender town but nothing happens.
    4. Is there anyway to make easy MONEY in this game?
    4. Where is BRUNO? I looked at Mount Moon but haven't seen him.
    6. Are all the BONUS CHAPTER listed in the original post available? I just completed Lake Monster, Dojo Brothers, Love Letter and Ghost Ship. How can I trigger the rest?
    7. How can I BREED pokemon in this hack? The service says it's closed :(
    Sorry for my bad English

1) To remove those two, you have to give them an item called Nuyan Water. Its found on the island where you did the Cat of Bounty Event.

2) Orange Island lol ... Idk the exact location.

3) Its the Ashes of Pikachu. Go to Pokemon Tower in Lavender town.

4) Theres already so much money... you still need more?

5) Go through Pewter city, the path that was previously blocked by two guards had been opened.

6) They are available, somewhere in the game... you have to find it.

7) Not in this Beta yet.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    1) To remove those two, you have to give them an item called Nuyan Water. Its found on the island where you did the Cat of Bounty Event.

2) Orange Island lol ... Idk the exact location.

3) Its the Ashes of Pikachu. Go to Pokemon Tower in Lavender town.

4) Theres already so much money... you still need more?

5) Go through Pewter city, the path that was previously blocked by two guards had been opened.

6) They are available, somewhere in the game... you have to find it.

7) Not in this Beta yet.

Thank you a lot for your help. I only have Suicune and Darkrai left uncaught. The guy at Valencia is up and talking about future. Idk how to get back to underworld and trigger something as this guy said. And 3 side quest: Pika's friend, Relic beast, Blue tale, how can I start them?

Please help! 2 legendaries and 3 quest left ._.

UPDATE: seems that Relic beast and Blue tale is not included in 11E, so only Pika's Friend left?

To catch Cresselia and Darkrai you need to release Darkrai in the coffin in underworld then after you defeat Drake go to Valencia Island in the boy that have nightmare then go to sevii island and catch munna then go back to Valencia Island and use munna.After that go the Pokemon Center talk to Occult Mina and go to Lunar Summit in Southern Island then go to the last part and stand in water Cresselia will appear.You will fight it(Cresselia can't be caught yet) and if you win it will give you Lunar wing. Go back to Valencia Island and use the Lunar Wing.After you use it Darkrai will battle you.After you catch/defeat it go back to the Lunar Summit at night and Cresselia should be there.(I don't know if this is bug but before I battle Cresselia it will ask you a question and if you answer it will ask you for 99,999$)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Who thinks the PWT should be an area?
    Also, Blue goes to Kalos, so I think the area he goes to should be able to be explored.

BTW, are you planning on adding some Alola Pokémon once they're available, or replacing the Nanomi Region with it? I'm not trying to be bossy or anything, I'd just presonally rather see Unova and Alola to Decolore and Nanomi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2021
    I'm looking for regirock and registeel for the hypono thing. Anyone can help me on that one. Also

I did the battle with Carly but how do I get to sevii
    Islands?

Thx

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    I'm looking for regirock and registeel for the hypono thing. Anyone can help me on that one. Also

I did the battle with Carly but how do I get to sevii
    Islands?

Thx

3 Regis are in Vermillion underwater, Key Lime underwater and Route 8 underwater. Sevii pass can be bought in Vermillion mart.
    Btw, did u find Suicune?

Back