• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    For beta 11, does anyone knows how many pokemon are obtainable and is there any location list regarding this? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Hey guys I just wanna ask because I was looking at the sprites in this game and I was very interested in them.
    Are all of the sprites available already for the current chapters? Or are the sprites just the list of sprites to be used in the game?
    I´m mostly interested in the Shadow Lugia and Winged Gyarados.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Post Deleted
    WHAT HE SAID WHEN HE STARTED THE HACKING OF POKEMON ADVENTURES RED CHAPTER ? WHAT HE SAID? it was his side hobby not his carrer peoples always have a ambition when they are child but things in this world randomly happen. That means you will live up your life trusting on promises and end up seeing things in ruin. The main point from where Aethestode lost his main focus and force was when he lost his friend . After thst however he carried on this hack but that was not what it was not what it was really supposed to be. He lost his main attention and speed his life was also growing more difficult with his studies as time passed. Some peoples gave comment like 'It doesnt matter if anyone dies everyone dies everyday, sooner or later doesnt mean' then they can even trade a life for money. Why the hell you peoples dont understand. You just want your game to be updated thsts your only buisness here first you guys forgotten humanity that yes what is it meant to be a human before giving those comments. You only want game to be updated and not care about the persons loss and tragedies that have occured . Buisness only means important to you. However theres a thing that someone what he suffer can only understand by himself. What wrong he done ? He left the game because of the stress of life what wrong he done just to leave all hopes and dreams of everyone. Because u peoples only cared about the game regardless if creator dies. He done nothing wrong he deserve a good and free life leaving this miserable work. Where only 15% peoples think about him and support him.Its not his career afterall.I just wrote becayse instead of telling thanks u just accused him for lying thats why humans are most corrupted beings I hate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    If no one from his close circle of friends from Discord is willing / able to continue with the project, I would propose that he uploaded the files here in hope that someone picks it up from where he left it

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020

WHAT HE SAID WHEN HE STARTED THE HACKING OF POKEMON ADVENTURES RED CHAPTER ? WHAT HE SAID? it was his side hobby not his carrer peoples always have a ambition when they are child but things in this world randomly happen. That means you will live up your life trusting on promises and end up seeing things in ruin. The main point from where Aethestode lost his main focus and force was when he lost his friend . After thst however he carried on this hack but that was not what it was not what it was really supposed to be. He lost his main attention and speed his life was also growing more difficult with his studies as time passed. Some peoples gave comment like 'It doesnt matter if anyone dies everyone dies everyday, sooner or later doesnt mean' then they can even trade a life for money. Why the hell you peoples dont understand. You just want your game to be updated thsts your only buisness here first you guys forgotten humanity that yes what is it meant to be a human before giving those comments. You only want game to be updated and not care about the persons loss and tragedies that have occured . Buisness only means important to you. However theres a thing that someone what he suffer can only understand by himself. What wrong he done ? He left the game because of the stress of life what wrong he done just to leave all hopes and dreams of everyone. Because u peoples only cared about the game regardless if creator dies. He done nothing wrong he deserve a good and free life leaving this miserable work. Where only 15% peoples think about him and support him.Its not his career afterall.I just wrote becayse instead of telling thanks u just accused him for lying thats why humans are most corrupted beings I hate it.

I will always accuse him, also he was only important to us bcz of his hack, but now he is not. Also, thanks aethe, thanks bcz when i was a child, i the thought that the hack will be finished always made me felt alive. So thanks

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I will always accuse him, also he was only important to us bcz of his hack, but now he is not. Also, thanks aethe, thanks bcz when i was a child, i the thought that the hack will be finished always made me felt alive. So thanks
    This makes total sense. So what he did was nothing wrong and after seeing comments like this creator will not even try to return but its good just because you told what you thought. You not hidden anything. But this also means that u are doing same just to find use of someone. Who knows peoples like you nowadays also find the use of their parents and when they are done buisness with them they get rid of them. A bloodsucker vampire like u will never success just because of this unending source of miserness of yours. He came this far made beta 15 was that not enough and for who he done vampires like you. Aethestode may just leave this hack forever after hearing snide comments like this one that u jerks like u give here. He just told that he might return theres 90% chance of him to return for me sooner or later doesnt matter. But i personally wish not to because what good he will gain to work on this hack and peoples have been thinking like you he really dont need to do it just because u peoples are also thinking about your miserness and so also he have the right to do. And you just told this " He was important to us because of his game " this makes complete sense that to trade someones proffesion with game. Tomorrow who knows you can do it with anything this word trading and buisness.

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Everyone has a right to make ambitions thats what he though while starting the game and he made it this good still peoples like u dont care about him. What if a child wishes to be something and it cannot happen in future, so you will kill him? He also cannot complete it so you will just think like those Herp derp npc and do the same. He might have returned after a short break but it will be good for him if he dont return seeing that how horrible peoples can think in this world.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    This hack is one of the best hack available with most content so far but I see some problem with his plan. At first, when I see what was his plan in this hack I'm surely know that this hack will never get to the complete day because the content of this hack is to big and he was to ambitious to make it and don't even know where to stop. Even large games like Pokemon Reborn isn't ambitious at this. So that I'm not suprised at all, as you can see, It took him a year or more to complete one region and how many region was he plan to make? 13 including some of the original region. It can cost him 20 years of his life to complete the hack. What he should do now is put all of his effort with two region available and remove all of the future content to make the final version and return to his life after he is done.

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    This hack is one of the best hack available with most content so far but I see some problem with his plan. At first, when I see what was his plan in this hack I'm surely know that this hack will never get to the complete day because the content of this hack is to big and he was to ambitious to make it and don't even know where to stop. Even large games like Pokemon Reborn isn't ambitious at this. So that I'm not suprised at all, as you can see, It took him a year or more to complete one region and how many region was he plan to make? 13 including some of the original region. It can cost him 20 years of his life to complete the hack. What he should do now is put all of his effort with two region available and remove all of the future content to make the final version and return to his life after he is done.
    Well you are right but lets see what creator will do since i dont think discord is closed yet that the game will also.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    He said he will deleted his discord accout after fixing all the bug for the beta and write scprit to anyone who want to continue. In my opinion, he should stick to fanfiction if he want to continue the project.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Thank you to Aethestode for a fun 2-3 years of coming back here checking for updates. Was fun to follow this to the end and can't wait to see what you finish up before heading out. Everyone should understand why you need to stop, you don't get payed for this, it takes up a lot of time, and as you said on discord you have a life to live and you need to focus more time to that than a game. Hopefully someone down the road is able to pick this up again, but even then this has been an amazing rom hack and a huge contribution to the Pokemon rom hacking community. Have a good life mate!

TizenFank

Red
    Years
  • Guys many of us are being selfish because of this bad news but it's just a game and we can't force Aethestode to complete it. It still will be a game rom i will never forget about.😊

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Guys many of us are being selfish because of this bad news but it's just a game and we can't force Aethestode to complete it. It still will be a game rom i will never forget about.😊
    Thats what all dont think. As for myself i dont think good about anyone (includes creator) but however i dont think bad about anyone. Peoples just thought to give money more then support but they dont know that money is given on a carrer rather then support on helping someone to develop something. Aethestode told everyone while starting this hack that it was his hobby he is doing it for fun its not his carrer. If all have thought positive about creator then maybe he would not have gave up. Its not his fault that he left if you think thats his fault then you should blame yourself for that.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • you will be in our hearts and minds as we play the final version of your hack
    thank you for all of the time and efforts you and your people have done to get this done
    i would also like to thank Lunos for keeping us all updated all of this time.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    you will be in our hearts and minds as we play the final version of your hack
    thank you for all of the time and efforts you and your people have done to get this done
    i would also like to thank Lunos for keeping us all updated all of this time.
    Hahaha well said. At least its happy to see some peoples think about creator at least(world i thought was miserable day by day).

Back