• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I feel like I ask this every time, but is there a new list of obtainable pokemon? :P Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I feel like I ask this every time, but is there a new list of obtainable pokemon? :P Thanks
    There's only one, it's in the main post, and I update it 1 or 2 weeks at most after each new major release.
    Needless to say, it's been updated with the contents of the Beta 15 a while back.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Nah.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Oh, I didn't try it myself tbh

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    hey is this the final version of this game will not update it anymore ??
    Beta 15 is the latest version of the game, but the Beta 15.4 was not the last patch it will get.
    As you can see in previous pages of this thread, an expansion of sorts is in the works.
    Could you provide the offically supported walk through walls cheat?
    There isn't "an officially supported" one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    There's only one, it's in the main post, and I update it 1 or 2 weeks at most after each new major release.
    Needless to say, it's been updated with the contents of the Beta 15 a while back.

Oh, I got confused cause on the top of the pastebin it said it was last updated in 2017. Thanks.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Same here. All of that hard work for....that damn Litwick.
    This is when walkthrough walls cheat code comes in handy. I dont needed to restart my progress because i just used the cheat code and escaped the dungeon after that i deleted the cheat code since i was having no use.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    Mau i ask something. How to save ash and Mrs ketchum afrer i escape from kumquat island hotel. Idk what should i do. Pls help me :')

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Hi! Great game, I'm literally in love with it!
    Just wanted to report a bug.
    In the Nurse Joy bonus chapter, when the nurse Joy that closest to an item spots me, the game freezes, and the emulator crashes. I'm playing from My Boy, and it's only that specific Nurse Joy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    Is there anyway to ask the creator to make the new beta the same size as 14 so it works on 3ds homebrew?

I started playing beta 14 but dont want to do all this work just to get stopped and cant play 15.

someone said its cos beta 15 is almost 64+ mb? while 14 is only 32mb.

whats up with the double size mb boost between the betas?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Is there anyway to ask the creator to make the new beta the same size as 14 so it works on 3ds homebrew?

I started playing beta 14 but dont want to do all this work just to get stopped and cant play 15.

The expansion of the rom usually means larger bag space,battle engine tweaks,more pokedex space,etc.And so far Beta 15 runs just fine on my 3DS via mGBA's newest release.

Years

The maximum supported size of a gba game is 32mb. You probably patched beta 15 on your existing beta 14 rom instead of a clean FireRed one which would be the reason why the file size is 64mb.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    The maximum supported size of a gba game is 32mb.
    That's the maximum supported size for the GBA itself. ROMs can go past that, but naturally, going beyond the 32MB breaks compatibility with the original hardware, and well, any emulator that emulates the GBA accurately.
    You probably patched beta 15 on your existing beta 14 rom instead of a clean FireRed one which would be the reason why the file size is 64mb.
    The Beta 15 ROM's filesize is not 64MB, but it is indeed slightly bigger than a regular 32MB GBA ROM File (33,554,432 bytes). Its exact size in Bytes is 33,558,528.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    Hi Lunos,

I'm the biggest fan of Pokemon Red Adventures and i have player it right from its first beta version , i was playing the game this evening and i realised there is a bug that stops me from progressing further ingame, i cant get past the killer hotel as once i fight the rocket grunts in the hotel and get out, again i see ash ketchum and delia ketchum at pokemon centre and it keeps repeating itself, so if there any way to solve it or if u can fix that bug and i could get that save file then it will be very very helpful :) please let me know what can be done so i can progress further ingame

thank you
    (The Biggest Fan of Pokemon Red Adventures)

Aethestode has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    The expansion of the rom usually means larger bag space,battle engine tweaks,more pokedex space,etc.And so far Beta 15 runs just fine on my 3DS via mGBA's newest release.

Hi can you please PM me how to play it on my 3ds?

I have homebrew/twilightmenu. can you tell me the steps step by step? Because I tried putting beta 15 it on my ds and all i get is a white screen.

Back