• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Khaossu

Unknown Reveries ~
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hey everyone, do someone have a link of the Discord server? Tried to join in through the initial page but unfortunately that one is broken.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    I found out about that just a bit ago haha thanks! Don't suppose you know why my game crashes when I try to take an egg from the daycare on kinnow island?

7vzi

7vzi
    Years
  • My game freezes while I'm in the Pokemon Tower. Specifically I'm climbing some stairs when I'm forced into a battle with a Channeler but the game freezes with only the encounter theme playing. Is this a common bug?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2021
    I have a bug where I can pick up or use an item and when people are talking I just see lots of random characters and it takes a long time to continue does anyone know a fix I didn't really want to lose progress

I'm loving the game btw

nathanchress

Teenagers. Everything is so apocalyptic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Is there a real-time clock fix patch for the newest beta 15? It is stated in the patch that for mgba users it works for beta 13, but I want to play the newest beta 15.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2021
    Just wondering if there's a way to edit the latest version on my end to be slightly smaller as v15 is 32,770 KB, 256 mbit (33555563 bytes) and is too large for flash carts since it's right over the 32mb threshold. For reference v14.5 is 32,768 KB, 256 mbit (33554432 bytes) and runs without issue. So if there was some way I could "shave" off 2 KB from v15 it should run.
    If anyone knows a way I'd greatly appreciate it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Yes that would be great to have a fix in order to use the game on a real GBA through EZ flash. That's a 2 KB difference right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yes that would be great to have a fix in order to use the game on a real GBA through EZ flash. That's a 2 KB difference right?

If you cut the following two bytes off, be careful they're not being used. You can check in a hex editor if they're part of the game. I'm sure there was a reason the creator expanded the game by ~ two kilobytes.

Yeah only 2 KB shouldn't be hard to cut

As mentioned above, you can check in a hex editor. If the two KB of code are 00's or FF's then it should be okay. Otherwise you're eliminating part of the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2021
    I would be willing to sacrifice some content if needed, like any Pokemon that aren't used by any trainers. Or cutting the intro if necessary but then there is the problem of knowing exactly what I'm removing, which VERY easily could make the whole thing unplayable.

Also I was trying to look through all the logs and past posts to see the differences between version 14.5 and 15+, the only thing I could find was the difference between version 13 and 15, so I'm assuming 14.5 is more like 13 then 15. If it's just an unfinished version of 15+ then there's almost no need in editing it.

Pkmn Trainer Violet

Pokédex holder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I just realised that Aethestode resumed development 4 years too late, I'm glad things are fine now. And wow has things changed alot since then. So far I'm having a blast playing the hack again. One tiny nitpick, which really isn't much but I noticed that Blue and Green (boy, girl) had their names switched to the JP version. I wonder why that happened if anyone can answer?
    (I might be a little bit bias towards the EN ver. names)

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    I hope someone can make a trimmed version of v15. Would love to make the v15 on a physical cartridge for my collection. It would the world to me since this has one of my all time favorites hacks since it was first released.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    so i am using VBA 1.8.0 as you recomended. but when i load the rom it makes a repeated loud tone and the screen is white
    can anyone help

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • If I were to make a suggesti on the cutoff-point...
    ...when you start he game, the game asks you if you had already played the game and whether you passed certain parts of the story. If you sa 'yes' to any of these options, the game puts you in the middle of the story with a pre-defined team. I think that you can trim off some bytes by getting rid of this part and the pre-defined teams.

Back