• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • Isn't that HM 03 aka surf ? cause i contnued Beta 7.9 save

Uhh, yes it is. Misty gives you her gyarados and Surf, but not Dive. Dive is given to you by another person after winning the Indigo League.

To everyone: See the hint in the spoiler below, please.
    Spoiler:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Woohoo Beta 8 is Here, Mega Poliwhirl you will be Mine XD ... ok i got a question for Aethesode

Where can i get Hm Dive??? I haven't played this In Reeaaallllly long Time since i lost my save data so i need help. Thanks in Advance, Dude

Woohoo Beta 8 is Here, Mega Poliwhirl you will be Mine XD ... ok i got a question for Aethesode

Where can i get Hm Dive??? I haven't played this In Reeaaallllly long Time since i lost my save data so i need help. Thanks in Advance, Dude

HM Dive is given to you by Blue outside of the Blimp after the main storyline.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Use unipatcher on the app market, it works for .IPS and .ups so you only need one patcher for all game hack patches, even DS and n64!!

If you were referring to me, I have no problems with patching my ROMs. I was talking to KamRath. If you were referring to him, it would be better for you to quote his post so he knows you are talking to him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I must be blind, I ran right past Blue a dozen times outside of the blimp. Only found him thanks to Aethestode. Pointing out where he is in the post above my previous one.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • If you were referring to me, I have no problems with patching my ROMs. I was talking to KamRath. If you were referring to him, it would be better for you to quote his post so he knows you are talking to him.

I was referring to everyone, including myself. That app is by far the best, a one stop shop for all patching. No offence man, sorry you took it that way.

If you were referring to me, I have no problems with patching my ROMs. I was talking to KamRath. If you were referring to him, it would be better for you to quote his post so he knows you are talking to him.

I was referring to everyone, including myself. That app is by far the best, a one stop shop for all patching. No offence man, sorry you took it that way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    can i ask something.. why the pokemon does't show up like in the photos ALLIES REVOLT CHAPTER.. ? just asking only..

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    HM Dive is given to you by Blue outside of the Blimp after the main storyline.

Great! Finally Beta 8 comes. But i want to ask you some question Aethestode.
    I just completed some side- quest in Beta 7.9 like the man-eating elder in Celadon city and the mysterious monster in Cerulean City. I also captured Swampert X ( Swampert combined with Gengar) and I was very interested in these side quests. Can you tell me how many side quests in this version 8.1 and I hope you will add more side quests and mysterious pokemon like Swampert X in the next version. Good luck !!!!!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wanna get some opinion and perspectives here. I've been working on Pokemon Adventure Blue and Pokemon ADventure Yellow along with Pokemon adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green. Should I wait until Pokemon Red and Green is finish then create a thread for it, or should I just create 1 now eventhough I would be focusing on Pokemon Adventure Green and Red (but probably have an earlier release beta for people).

hey there's a bug inside the ivy lab when you gotta select one of that 3 pkms there are a chikorita and 2 cyndaquils plese fix it!

Fixed. I'll upload Beta 8.2 tomorrow.

can i ask something.. why the pokemon does't show up like in the photos ALLIES REVOLT CHAPTER.. ? just asking only..

It depends whether you have those pokemon in your party. For example, if you don't have Poliwrath in your party, Poliwrath won't appear.

Great! Finally Beta 8 comes. But i want to ask you some question Aethestode.
    I just completed some side- quest in Beta 7.9 like the man-eating elder in Celadon city and the mysterious monster in Cerulean City. I also captured Swampert X ( Swampert combined with Gengar) and I was very interested in these side quests. Can you tell me how many side quests in this version 8.1 and I hope you will add more side quests and mysterious pokemon like Swampert X in the next version. Good luck !!!!!!

If you mean side events with storyline and not just go and catch a pokemon then there's only really 1, Pokemon Origin Chapter and maybe Sylveon Chapter. I'm not really making much bonus chapter for this beta because you know... The entire Orange Archipelago itself is a filler arc to begin with. Although, I will add more in the future.

Last edited:

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • No im trying on iphone it says safari cant download it

Look at my profile, in the visitor messages I have a YouTube link that describes how to do it on apple devices. Unfortunately you will need a computer for the process

Years
  • Hi Aethestode, I have been playing the beta a bit, it's great!

There are a few odd things (Beta 8.1), on some of them I didn't take pics, sorry...

- There is a woman underwater that has a M Venusaur! Is that intended?

- I think the Sylveon bonus chapters isn't working properly. I mean, it doesn't happen as in your first two screenshots in the first page. I can directly go to the Future when interacting the machine. Clicking past, however doesn't do anything.

Also:

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Glaceon with Arena Trap... My poor Eevee was killed due to this.

Those stats don't match Sylveon's, and nor does its ability. Also, it should have some moves, doesn't it?

- This is something I noticed a long time ago and forgot to post, it's a minimal tile error:

It's that jumping ledge below Red, the right part.

Also, my M Venusaur lowered a level after evolving, that's because you haven't given Venusaur and Mega Venusaur the same growth rates.

That's what I have for now. Keep up your great work!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Got the same problem my dude, iphone gets no love

go onto your computer
    download lunar ips
    on your phone download pokemon fire red
    go into itunes into the app section,scroll to the bottom, click on gba4ios, and copy the fire red game into a folder where you can find it
    double click the pokemon adventures red file you got from the download (this should open lunarips)
    select the fire red game that you obtained from your phone
    now when you open this fire red file it will be pokemon adventures red, so you may want to rename it.
    now go into itunes again, into your apps section of your phone/ipod, scroll to the bottom and click gba4ios, there should be a "add" button, or something along the lines of that.
    open the pokemon adventures file
    re-sync youripod/iphone (not completely necessary, but helpful)
    open your gba4ios app and the rom should be there

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    Can anyone help me out my iphone wont download this game i usually download games from coolrom n my phone is not jailbroken... I got adventure red becuase there was a link on someones youtube channel but cant seem to download the new beta Heelp

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    go onto your computer
    download lunar ips
    on your phone download pokemon fire red
    go into itunes into the app section,scroll to the bottom, click on gba4ios, and copy the fire red game into a folder where you can find it
    double click the pokemon adventures red file you got from the download (this should open lunarips)
    select the fire red game that you obtained from your phone
    now when you open this fire red file it will be pokemon adventures red, so you may want to rename it.
    now go into itunes again, into your apps section of your phone/ipod, scroll to the bottom and click gba4ios, there should be a "add" button, or something along the lines of that.
    open the pokemon adventures file
    re-sync youripod/iphone (not completely necessary, but helpful)
    open your gba4ios app and the rom should be there
    where am i suppose to download the new beta cus it wont even download on my phone

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Can anyone help me out my iphone wont download this game i usually download games from coolrom n my phone is not jailbroken... I got adventure red becuase there was a link on someones youtube channel but cant seem to download the new beta Heelp

Pm me your email address and I will send you a zip of the patched ROM 8.1 if u want, u just have to get an app to unzip it, and open in... Gba4ios. I have further directions in my visitor message in on the public profile.

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Can someone help? I saved for the night in the creepy old mans house in celadon, and now I can't leave. I know I gotta go to the pkmn center to use the phone to progress, but this damn rocket is ♥♥♥♥ blocking me.... Help, is this a bug?

Back