• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Update
    Available for download:
    Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter 9
    Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter Beta 1(waiting for thread approval)
    Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter Beta 3
    Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter Beta 1 (Beta 1 in Progressing Hack)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    luckyshipping-pokemon-adventures-19285961-600-450.jpg

Forgot to post here.
    New trainer sprite
    fBCdDPGnXJdMkJaIx0MTFWah6BFCtre5Pt1DKuOCZHY=s64-no
    danny3.bmp

Officer Jenny and Danny (1 of the orange crew).

Did you rename the file to the same name of the save file?

Yes i did. But still doesn't load :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    I'm in Kinkan island (end 8.3 beta) and I'm going very haphazard. Please, give me a hint

Years
  • Hi dude there are some problems with beta 9 for example your screen freeze when you talk to the female npc at the daycare and also there's a problem with when finish lime key forests where the text message doesn't finish

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi dude there are some problems with beta 9 for example your screen freeze when you talk to the female npc at the daycare and also there's a problem with when finish lime key forests where the text message doesn't finish

I'll fix it tmr. I'm off to bed now. Sorry.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I found a problem on red adventures. On the staryu quest, i can't find Staryu. I noticed that you removed all the wild encounters. So how do i find Staryu?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    sorry but where the beta ends?? i'm in Fukai cave and when i go out from it the game stop working... :(

It ends after beating Dany, the second Orange Gym leader (if i'm not mistaken)

I'm in Kinkan island (end 8.3 beta). Now, how should I go? , It's not in the manga, please help !
    Sorry I bad Eng !

Between Valencia Island and the Island where you helped Green is a bridge, you can now head east from that route

rival with machoke in gym where you save bulbasaur has not sprite

Because it's not your rival but the wild machoke, you're just not supposed to catch him thus by making it a "Trainer" encounter it's uncatchable

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    hey guys.. where does beta 8.3 end ?? i can't remember since the last time i played it. i downloaded beta 9 now and i don't know where to go next ??

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Could someone please tell me where I go in Beta 9 please?

I believe I need to go to Citron Island, but the two green haired girls are blocking my path. Does Red have to dress up as a girl, do I use Dive somehow, or have I not properly patched the Beta 9 and I've glitched my game?

Thank you

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I found a problem on red adventures. On the staryu quest, i can't find Staryu. I noticed that you removed all the wild encounters. So how do i find Staryu?

Why cant I encounter any pokemon in the new beta???

I never remove the encounter in Beta 9. You should be able to encounter Pokemon. I even downloaded the patch to test myself and everything seems fine with the encounter. Did you patch using Pokemon FireRed 1.0 rom. If you did, then maybe try starting a new savefile to see if the encounter rate still there.

Most importantly. Please tell you have patch into a CLEAN rom.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Uploaded Beta 9.1 which fixes some glitches people encountered. As for the "no encounter rate glitch". Well I didn't encounter that glitch, and I can't fix something I didn't encounter at all.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Some stupid moronS have sent me message saying that I stole the Danny sprite from Pokemon Naranja (aka Pokemon Orange). For god sake, if you going to complain about stuff, at least have some actual things to complain about!

This is Danny's sprite from Pokemon Naranja
    danny.bmp

This is my sprite for Danny.
    danny3.bmp

Now how the heck are they even similar?!

Back